65 Bard Twoo

Discussion in 'Everquest Applications' started by Twoo, Aug 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twoo

Twoo New Member APPLICANT

Discord Handle (include digits):Twoo#0412
    Character name: Twoo
    Class: Bard
    Level: 65
    Race: wold elf
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC: 4123/3437/445 needs work
    Total AA: 67
    Notable Items: Blazing Rapier
    Best trade skill and skill level (N/A if none): N/A

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid? I can play during the mornings and most evenings. I tore my Achilles so I have lots of time to play again.

How much experience do you have playing this class? Enough where I believe I know how to play my class

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)? Sure

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire? Who wouldn't want to join the best guild on server.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine): None atm

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously: When i play from '00-05, 06ish I was raiding into oow content.Was on 7 hammer server playing wizard.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters: not sure, most raids I just nuked away, now I'm a bard

Describe your personality: got a great team work personally and love to joke around, I can take a good joke at my expense and not get butt hurt.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ: I coached for years in youth sports and was even a girls softball league President and coach for over 7 years.

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why? no

2. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER MEMBER

Hi Twoo,

Our minimum AA requirement is 75 AA - could you give me a shout when you have completed that and we can move forward with a trial membership?

Reference note - came in as recruited by Draila. Extending FnF invite until full requirements are met.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  3. Twoo

Twoo New Member APPLICANT

got my 75 AA's now

Foaming likes this.
  4. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER MEMBER

Trial invite has been extended -welcome to the Empire!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.