65 Druid

Discussion in 'Everquest Applications' started by Drouin, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drouin

Drouin New Member

Discord Handle (include digits): Habbins#0177
    Character name: Drouin
    Class: Druid
    Level: 65
    Race: Hobbit aka Halfling
    Total AA: 100
    Notable Items: Mostly Time gear P4-P5 but missing shoulders/cloak/shield and 1 ring.

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid?

Anytime after 5pm EST. Raid days. Mostly looking to raid Time/Elementals.

How much experience do you have playing this class?

I've been playing this character for 1 year on and off. Had a druid back in 2003-2005 but utilized more for PLing. Raid experience is 1 year.

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire?

Because you guys are the BEST! :) I really just want to raid with individuals I can learn what I don't know from. That's the real progression.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine):

I listen to Tupac quite often.. Don't know him though. Honestly, nobody lol.

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:

Pretty much VT and onward. Although I wouldn't say I have a crazy amount of experience in VT. Elementals/Plane of Time.
    My guilds were Trucidation & Defiant Kings.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters:

Overlord Mata Muram. I'll never forget how troubling that guy was for us when he first launched. My role? Heal. Heal and heal some more.

Describe your personality: I'm pretty quiet. Good sense of humor. I like to laugh at all the funny stuff that goes on in Guild chats. I get along with everyone and enjoy the game.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ:

Hockey Player, Turbochargers & Fancy PC's!

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why?

Yes and No. Depends what I'm feeling. Old model trolls were my favorite because they got goalie helmets. (new model troll goalie helmet isn't the same to me)

2. Juniorr

Juniorr Guild Dad Staff Member OFFICER

Do you have the dot clicky from Terris already?

Drouin likes this.
  3. Drouin

Drouin New Member

Hey Juniorr, yes I do have that item.

Foaming likes this.
  4. Tegumiril

Tegumiril Member MEMBER

Not sure if that means Juniorr will accept this application or deny it o_O

Drouin likes this.
  5. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER MEMBER

Sent you a discord friend request, please accept and we can discuss your application.

Drouin likes this.
  6. Drouin

Drouin New Member

Hey Onna, I am unfortunately going to withdraw my application to stay with my former guild buds. Thank you for considering my application :) Wish Faceless all the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.