65 ranger ,

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by hibbenex, Feb 7, 2019.

1. hibbenex

hibbenex New Member

Discord Handle (include digits):
    Character name:hibbenex
    Class:ranger
    Level:65
    Race:halfling
    Total AA: 66
    Notable Items: some ornate - plus several pieces of odd gear

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid? usually play days --anywhere from 9; am central time to evening time

How much experience do you have playing this class? have been playing regularly but am still learning the class

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire? have become unhappy with current guild ,[CTL] and have talked to a few FE members about switching

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine):

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously: mostly I have been raiding on my 65 cleric ,Rezzinyu , he has 425 aa and is time geared

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters: POT all the way through to quarm

Describe your personality: quiet but like to have fun at raids . most times I don't have a problem with nasty language but don't prefer it

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ: im a former construction worker, but was forced into early retirement do to a injury

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why? yes --just never bothered to change them

2. Tegumiril

Tegumiril Member AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

ARRRR?! I can vouch for him. I've been grouping with Rezinyu on and off since classic.

3. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Do you plan on bringing Rezinyu to the guild as well or are you looking to guild an alt ranger primarily?

Also could you please include your discord handle (including the 4 #'s at the end)?

Thanks!

4. hibbenex

hibbenex New Member

I was not planning on moving rezzinyu at this point. I would like to be able to play the rgr as my main ..at least temporarily.

5. hibbenex

hibbenex New Member

siderman356@hotmail.com#1987