65 Shaman

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Soulessly, Nov 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soulessly

Soulessly New Member

Discord Handle (include digits): Soulessly#8949
    Character name: Soulessly
    Class:Shaman
    Level:65
    Race:Ogre
    Total AA: 375
    Notable Items: Time chest, legs, band of earthen energy, elemental and time mix in most other slots..Weapon/Offhand/Ring/Back still weak

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid?
    My schedule rotates days and nights when I'm off, and when i'm off I am usually on all day between the shaman and magician. Times of raids will not be a problem as long as I don't have to work night shift.

How much experience do you have playing this class?
    I played shaman on live and ended at the start of time with my old guild. Always willing to learn to become better!

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire?
    Would like to join Faceless, because with their attendance policy of the 30%/35% I should easily be able to obtain that level with my messed up work schedule. Just looking for a place to call home and do some grouping and experience LDoN.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine):
    Only grouped randomly with Faceless members, so I will leave this section without any names.

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:
    I raided a lot on live during PoP time, and recently with another guild here but came to passes because they did not approve of my work schedule and my attendance dropping below the 50% needed. Most notable guilds I ever raided with were Enlightened Dark, and Cats in Hats (after server mergers)

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters:
    Most challenging to me have probably been the Zeks, between the cures and add spawns trying to pull them out and root while tossing heals gets a little crazy at times!

Describe your personality:
    My personality is very laid back. I like to learn and just enjoy playing. You'll never hear me complaining or speaking ill of anyone. Life is too short for that. Its a 20 year old game, and still the best I've played. I like to keep it that way!

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ:
    I own a lake house and boat, with some water toys. I spend as much time as possible on the water when its nice out, and randomly I'll do some ice fishing in the winter time.

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why?
    Only if I forget to turn them off in the settings

2. Foaming

Foaming Professional Loot Whore & Resident Berniecrat OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

I talked to Soulessly about how I have a lot of the same schedule limitations and how our attendence policy allows for that flex prior to him submitting an application.

3. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Discord friend request has been sent, please accept and we can discuss your application.

4. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Trial membership started Onna can't remember to update threads.

Foaming likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.