65 Wizard

Discussion in 'Everquest Applications' started by Humphet, Nov 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Humphet

Humphet New Member APPLICANT

1. Discord Handle (include digits): Wuggan#1199
      Character name: Wuggan
      Class: Wizard
      Level: 65
      Race: Gnome
      Total AA: 295
      Notable Items: Mana Robe, Shield of the Immaculate, Epic 1.0, Imp. All Spell Dmg 25% focus effect, Spell haste 18% focus.

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid? Noon-3:00am PST. I'm available all times for raids.

How much experience do you have playing this class? This is my 2nd server where I mained a wiz. I'm Climbing the LDON leaderboards...lol.

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire? I want to raid efficiently and often.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine):Tupac. My brother was a former member until he had to take time away from EQ. Phlebiac.

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:
    • I was with OGC on phinny and BDA on p99. I've been hanging out in NRA going on most whatever they arrange and lead. I've not gotten fully time flagged on this toon yet but I've completed all content on several toons before this.
    1. Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters: the ldon raids have required attention to resists and emotes. I make sure to always carry full potion stock and reagents for runes. I'm still learning how to throttle my dps to avoid aggro, so I'm still under my max potential.

Describe your personality:
    2. Funny and cool

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ: I hacked the SNES classic and put some Sega games on there

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why?

Thread Status:

ForumsEverquest Applications

[​IMG]
    Search

Forum software by XenForo™ | Media embeds by s9e | Style by Nulumia ©2016-2018

2. Foaming

Foaming Professional Loot Whore & Resident Berniecrat Staff Member OFFICER

I think your answer to if you play with Luclin models is amazing.

3. Humphet

Humphet New Member APPLICANT

I know, lol. I had the worst time copying and pasting the template. And I cant seem to go back and edit. Thanks for noticing.
    PS. Troll and Dwarf classic models are my favorite. The classic model/artwork is all part of the universe for me. The classic models didn't take themselves too seriously; and it felt more pen and paper/ figurine style to me. PS. Human eyepatch with mustache...deal with it.

Foaming likes this.
  4. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER MEMBER

Discord request sent, please accept and we will discuss your application.

5. Tupac

Tupac Member MEMBER

Wuggan is an outstanding member of NRA. Scoop him up!

Humphet likes this.
Thread Status: