Abdarazik, 60 Shaman

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Abdarazik, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abdarazik

Abdarazik New Member

Discord Handle:T ypicalPanda#0193
    Character name:Abdarazik
    Class: Shaman
    Level: 60
    Race: Iksar
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC: 2708/3810/359
    Notable Items: Epic, Cudgel of Ancients, Tobrin eyepatch, Fairy-Hide Mantle
    Best trade skill and skill level (N/A if none): Alchemy- meh level like 100

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid? I play everyday at least 3 hours, can raid anytime anyday

How much experience do you have playing this class? Probably about 2 years. Enough to POP expansion.

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)? Yes- already enrolled

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire? I want to kill stuff and help guildies. My goal is to experience the stuff I missed out when I was a kid.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (must have at least one): Armored

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously: Was in headless on Agnarr. Haven's edge (inifite asylum now) on stromm. All raids up to GOD/ OOW.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters: It's been so long ago, but I have lead multiple WOW guilds in which we were top 5 on the server for multiple kills.

Are you keyed for Veeshan's Peak? 6/9

Describe your personality: I am 29 and have 2 kids (one 6 weeks old). I am pretty blunt and straightofrward about things. I am pretty laid back for the most part.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ: I like IPAs and my favorite scotch is lagavulin

How many cats do you have? 0

2. Vash

Vash Officer SELO MEMBER

Hi Abdarazik, discord friend request sent.

3. Bloodvalor

Bloodvalor Resident Nice Guy

First experience I had with Abdarazik was last nights test server ToV, and I was less than impressed. We did establish that you were not really paying attention to group chat as it was the same color as raid chat, so that is somewhat excusable, but then doing things like, not healing your group to full while waiting for the next dragon pull, and spending a long time not sitting or doing cana to get your mana back was just like.... what the fuck. Before the second dragon two of your group wizards needed to be topped off, and you sat at 40-50% mana until he was pulled.

A few other people in the group noticed this as well. So basically, get your shit together.

4. Hannah

Hannah Member

Is Ouches your monk?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.