Alzheimers PFR

Discussion in 'Pantheon Applications' started by Alzheimers, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Alzheimers

Alzheimers New Member

PRF Official Forum Name: Alzheimers
    PRF Pledge Level: N/A Currently

Discord Handle: name#numbers Alzheimers#7045
    Projected Main Class (if known): Enchanter
    Time Zone: Mountain

How much time will you be taking off from work/school/whatever when PRF launches? I'm disabled so I have 24 hours a day, consistently play for 80 or more horus straight during expansion releases and content pushes.

How many hours a day will you be willing to play PRF during this time off? Are you willing to commit to playing in a static group? As long as necessary, as I mentioned above I have no limitations, and am used to long pushes.

What's your expected PRF play time once your schedule returns to normal? How many nights a week will you be available to raid? Same as at launch. Will be available every night.

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)? Yes

If your pledge does not include testing access, do you plan to upgrade it to include testing? If so, which phase of testing do you expect to join? Yes, I plan to upgrade for Beta Testing at least when its beneficial. Being disabled my funds are limited, hence the current lack of pledge.

Why do you want to join Faceless? Been aware of you for a long time through Everquest Raiding primarily. Am looking for a guild whos goals coincide with mine. Primarily competitive progression.

Why should we accept you as a member? I'm an extremely experience MMO'er, been playing since 1999. Have been in competitive progression for most of that time. I'm a team player, dedicated to my guild and the progression of its goals. Given my situation i'm willing to invest the time that others cannot in order to ensure success. Overall just like to stay busy, and pride myself on being the best.

List the names of any Faceless members that will vouch for you (put N/A if none): N/A

Describe your raiding background. In which MMOs have you raided? Provide server and guild names, and list all content you have cleared. I've cleared all content in Everquest through OOW, I was with Club Fu on Bristlebane up to PoP, was recruited by Reconstructed during GoD shortly before they fell apart. After that I bode my time on E'ci in a group of guilds called Some Alliance or SA(Forlorn, Sacrament of Chaos, Can't Remember) until I went to WoW w/ friends from Fu and Recon. In WoW I remained competitive and joined vodka on Alterac Mountains for about 2 years~, during the other time I was with a server first guild(not near ranking in world) on Stormrage. Honestly I can't remember much of guild names from this era. Malted Hops and Bong Rezin at that time in my life has obscured my memory.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have participated and explain your role in those encounters. Besides the obvious(Yogg, Original 4 horsemen, M'uru etc.) I would say that the Rathe Brothers was a lot of fun both in Tactics and PoTime. During a lot of encounters as an enchanter w/o a lot to do I tried to be as helpful as possible with situational awareness, announcements(text before voice, and voice). Also recall BWD being a blast as a healer, being able to save a lot of asses in certain encounters as a druid at the time. As an exceptional Enchanter during the 9 years~ I played EQ, I became an excellent player, being sure to bolster the skills that are necessary to raid and be helpful in highest end min/maxing encounters. I've spent time theory-crafting, leading, and creating oppurtunity for the guilds i've been in.
    Which aspect of PRF are you most excited about? Honestly all of it, McQuaid's dedication to the group aspect, a separation between elite and casual that has slowly disapeared in MMO's. The dedication to not fucking it up by releasing early and repeating a Vanguard incident. Honestly it makes me hard knowing a game that mirrors everything I respect and admire about Everquest and molding it into a new experience that maintains its integrity.

Tell us a bit about the real life you. I'm boring, was diagnosed with M.S. about a year ago. I've been an EQ fanboy since I started playing @ age 13, they are a huge part of my life and I don't apologize for that. Was married about 5 years ago, we live in a small town and enjoy our privacy. I enjoyed BMX Biking, Swimming, Hiking / Camping before I got sick. My wife cannot turn away an animal so we have way to many. I've lived in Europe and shortly in Asia. I enjoy food, sex, and MMO's.

2. Alzheimers

Alzheimers New Member

Understand you posted about PRF recruiting being closed. Feel i'm an exceptional applicant that may be wanted. As I mentioned above my situation is slightly different so even as an alternate or FnF I'm happy to help in whatever way I can until I can earn a main position.

If not, thats fine too.

Thanks for your consideration and time.