Ambulam - 60 Cleric

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Ambulam, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ambulam

Ambulam New Member AGNARR APPLICANT

Discord Handle (include digits): Ambulam#8170
    Character name: Ambulam
    Class: Cleric
    Level: 60
    Race: High Elf
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC: 3.2k hp, 3.8k mana
    Notable Items: Epic
    Best trade skill and skill level (N/A if none): Hit 60 in 3 days, starting AA pbaoe grinds in deep tonight

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid? I play too much. I am on EST. I'm on from around 9am EST and dont log until around 2am EST. Not ALWAYS at computer, but available. I can raid all nights of the week.

How much experience do you have playing this class? TBH, I've always loved cleric from a distance, but never made one. Been playing her 3 days now, but have been told im a great healer. I don't fuck around. I do what I'm told and dont repeat mistakes.

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)? Yes.

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire? I want to be with the best, duh.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (If you do not know a member please contact Sieger in game): I think Kobin will and possibly Thermy. Grouped with them in Chardok and spoke on discord. Great guys. Also, Foamy was the one who originally turned me onto you guys.

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously: I played back from 1999 to around 2004. Don't remember the guild name, but I was current with all relative era content.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters: As a cleric, I could not say as I have no raided with her.

Are you keyed for Sleepers Tomb? No.

Describe your personality: Kinda crazy.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ: I smoke a lot of cigarettes.

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why? Fuck no. Original all the way!

2. Sieger

Sieger Active Member Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Discord friend request sent.

3. Ambulam

Ambulam New Member AGNARR APPLICANT

accepted :)

4. Foaming

Foaming Professional Loot Whore & Resident Berniecrat OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

I'm the unofficial official recruiter for FE.

5. Sieger

Application accepted, welcome to the Empire.

6. Sieger

Removed from guild.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.