App

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Todd, Dec 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todd

Todd New Member AGNARR MEMBER

I see everyone else seemed to follow a questionnaire. I can't find that.

65 Cleric on Agnarr since launch day

I work a very nasty swing shift and should be available for Tues/Thurs raids 2 out of every 3 weeks

currently have 148 AA with 6 banked

I play whenever I am home and am on at odd hours because of my Swingshift, Players I have grouped with who could give a Yea or Nay would be Draila, Onna, Maak, Paablo, Fontaine

hope to hear back from you, /tell Chalice if I am not on Healtayu

2. Foaming

Foaming Professional Loot Whore & Resident Berniecrat OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Discord Handle (include digits):
    Character name:
    Class:
    Level:
    Race:
    Total AA:
    Notable Items:

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid?

How much experience do you have playing this class?

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire?

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine):

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters:

Describe your personality:

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ:

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why?

3. Tupac

Tupac Member AGNARR MEMBER

Hello Healatyu! Glad to see you app!

4. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Hi Chalice :)

Please fill out the app Foaming copied above, I will send you a discord request once I have your info.

5. Tegumiril

Tegumiril Member AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Arrrr!

6. Todd

Sorry, Char name is Healtayu

7. Todd

Discord Handle (include digits): Chalice
    Character name: Healtayu
    Class: Cleric
    Level: 65
    Race: Halfling
    Total AA: 156
    Notable Items: None on this char, as I usually use it as a box

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid?
    My playtime varies greatly, I work swingshift, I put what time I can into EQ, the time is not really casual, but not hardcore either.

How much experience do you have playing this class?
    I Mained a Cleric on Quarm for the life of that server and have played them lightly over the past 19 years.

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire?
    I was asked by one of the FE members to bring my Cleric over, he likes the way I play I guess.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine):
    Paablo, Onna, Draila

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:
    Noone would remember it, but my brother and I ran Norrath's Noble's on Quellious server in the early 2000's, it was comparable in size to what Shadow Requiem is now. Did most of the content though GoD and OOW.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters:
    Definitely the OoW raids on Quarm. On top of the healing itself, I was also running the Clerics, setting up the CHeal rotations and other positions such as a designated rezzer and spot heals'

Describe your personality:
    Very laid back, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ:
    I have been divorced three times now and also have over 30 years working in Steel Mills, 20 of that as an electrician.

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why?
    I play with mostly old models although I have changed a few simply because I like the look of them better.

Onna and Foaming like this.
  8. Onna

Can I get the 4 numbers after your discord name? Look at the bottom of discord where your name shows up and you can mute your mic/deafen a voice channel/access settings you will see #1234 under your name. Tell me those 4 digits please.

9. Todd

10. Onna

Discord request sent accept and we can discuss your application

11. Onna

Invite extended, welcome to the Empire!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.