Application - Slambulance & Hambulance

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Slambulance, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Slambulance

Slambulance New Member

Discord Handle (include digits): Slambulance
    Character name: Slambulance (WAR) | Hambulance (CLR)
    Class: WAR | CLR
    Level: 65 | 65
    Race: Barbarian | Dwarf
    Total AA: 233 | 53
    Notable Items: Raex's everything, DoTW, missing earring and shoulders and i'm all ELE/Time geared | P1-P3 items, ELE plate pieces, Hammer of Holy Vengeance, still many weak slots

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid? Normally play on the weekends and when it's slow at work. I can normally do 2 days a week for raiding. I'm EST.

How much experience do you have playing this class? A lot | Not as much

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire? Guild disbanding, don't want to go through growing pains with less experienced people. Been in Faceless on either Ragefire or LJ, can't remember which and i like the no BS/know your shit style

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine): I've grouped with many, and try to help out when i can. I hope someone can vouch for me.

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously: On Agnarr I was in Chill Mode then Mess, there was one more before CM but i can't remember. Most raids i've done minus VT (keyed however)

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters: I keep aggro off the squishies and i heal myself. I can normally keep mob aggro and myself healed P1-P3 of PoTime. I prefer to have me heal myself - i die less frequently

Describe your personality: I'm pretty chill, when I'm not dankrupt like i am now i like to smoke, chill and play.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ: I just got married, looking for a house. When it's nice outside i ride my bicycle around to nearby ponds and fish. I hope to get a go-pro and make a shitty youtube channel of my fishing.

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why? I do, most of my nostalgia was after velious right at the start of Luclin so i know those models fairly well. I switch them every now and again for a little while.

Ohnoh likes this.
  2. Juniorr

Juniorr Agnarr Guild Leader Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Spoke to you in-game already, once our intake officer is feeling better she will contact you via Discord

3. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Hey Slam/Ham - could you include the 4 digits at the end of your discord name (if you look at discord it shows up under your name near the mute and settings buttons)? I cannot send you a friend request without this info.

4. Kjetil

Kjetil New Member AGNARR MEMBER

good player, we were in chill mode and mess together

5. Slambulance

Slambulance New Member

Apologies; Slambulance#3390

6. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Discord friend request sent, shoot me a DM when you have a moment and we can discuss your application.

7. Tegumiril

Tegumiril Member AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

I've played with him once or twice; I think in pickup raids. Nothing really stood out in memory -- meaning that he wasn't awful, insane, or incompetent.

It'll be good to have another meat-stick around.