Badzerker 65 Monk

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Badzerker, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Badzerker

Badzerker New Member AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

CURRENT APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS:

Discord Handle (include digits):Shayner#0337
    Character name: Badzerker
    Class: Monk
    Level: 65
    Race: Iksar
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC: 6055 hp/0/533
    Total AA: 139
    Notable Items: VP robe, Gharn's and Belt off Vulak, Dark Hand Wraps and a mix of Luclin gear mostly
    Best trade skill and skill level (N/A if none): 162 Blacksmithing

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid? High play time I work during the day M-F but I'm home during primetimes. The only nights that will be difficult for me will be Tuesday and Sunday evenings.

How much experience do you have playing this class? I played monk on Live up through GoD, and again on Agnarr.

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)? Yes

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire? Raiding mostly, played with people before

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine): Foaming and the VT plat run crew, Skillzat, Katelyn(they may know me more as Shayner/Holyknight)

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously: On live I was in Sanctus Arcanum, and TA on Tarrew Marr/Drinal, on Agnarr I've been in a few seems they keep folding lately. Council of Defiance, Endorphin, End Apoc.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters: I would say probably Tunat in era GoD, he kicked our butts for a long time. Shaman/Monk/Paly.

Describe your personality: Pretty quite and laid back over Discord. I was an officer in past guilds(Endorphin/SA), but I enjoy just being a raider these days with RL/Family stuff mixed in.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ: I'm a CPA and I have 5 sons who keep me on my toes.

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why? On my new computers yes, on the old crappy laptops no. Mostly for mounts and less fat trolls.

2. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

I believe Juniorr already invited you - but please get in touch with me when you are able so we can go over the terms of your trial, general rules, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.