Blacklodge - 65 Ranger

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Blacklodge, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Blacklodge

Blacklodge New Member

Discord Handle (include digits): Blacklodge#5350
    Character name: Blacklodge
    Class: Ranger
    Level: 65
    Race: Half Elf
    Total AA: 163
    Notable Items: Time bow, some elemental

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid?
    I play sporadically, your instanced raids take place in a window where i am home and before my wife gets home, i will probably have to leave early but can make many

How much experience do you have playing this class?
    pretty extensive played on coirnav, and agnarr its also not the most difficult class

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire?
    Looking for ldon and group content with a little raiding, i understand its a little more casual than it was a year ago. I spoke with Phlebiac who said i should apply.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine):
    I had a brief conversation with Phlebiac but i dont think i know any active members, I started on this server as a bard named Thursday, swapped to an sk named Caul both in fourthmeal at launch, leveled this ranger and boxed it with a paladin named Skybreaker and raided with end apocalypse last year. moved to Coirnav for a while and played a monk/sham box duo. took a break and im back.

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:
    see above

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters:
    I mean its everquest, typically i listen to my raid lead and do what is asked without issue. i have gina and i dont stand in fire.

Describe your personality:
    i can be goofy but primarily i enjoy a fun grind and challenging group content. I like to be useful.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ:
    I was a volunteer firefighter in college. I like folk punk music and songs about alligators. I'm married. I enjoy DnD.

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why?
    Yeah, I am 32 i played very little at friends houses before luclin when i was very young. When I finally had my own account luclin had just come out and I thought the graphics were insane compared to the original and thus the luclin models are part of my nostalgia.

2. Juniorr

Juniorr Agnarr Guild Leader Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Looks like a solid app, Onna is not feeling well right now but as soon as she is she will be in contact via Discord.

3. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Heya Blacklodge, I have sent you a discord friend request. Accept and we can discuss your application and next steps.

4. Tegumiril

Tegumiril Member AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

"Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters:
    I mean its everquest, typically i listen to my raid lead and do what is asked without issue. i have gina and i dont stand in fire."

Probably the best response I'd seen yet.