Dreamshadow : Pantheon

Discussion in 'Pantheon Applications' started by Dreamshadow, May 15, 2017.

1. Dreamshadow

Dreamshadow New Member

PRF Official Forum Name: Dreamshadow
    PRF Pledge Level: Originator's
    Discord Handle: name#numbers Darkrift #9343
    Projected Main Class (if known): Depends on Need
    Time Zone: PST

How much time will you be taking off from work/school/whatever when PRF launches?

" I work for myself , I will have some work but can fit in it early to free up time. I expect roughly 100 hours a week free for release"

How many hours a day will you be willing to play PRF during this time off? Are you willing to commit to playing in a static group?

"I will likely play 10 to 30 hours sets depending on what jobs come in and group set up"

What's your expected PRF play time once your schedule returns to normal? How many nights a week will you be available to raid?

" my schedule is the same though I will cut back or add depending on current content expansions and the status of my GF playing"

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)?

" yes"

If your pledge does not include testing access, do you plan to upgrade it to include testing? If so, which phase of testing do you expect to join?
    NA

Why do you want to join Faceless?

"Ill ether make a raid guild or be apart of one that is getting things done, I had my share of running guilds in EQ 2 "

Why should we accept you as a member?

"Im laid back , loot is for progression and have no drama"

List the names of any Faceless members that will vouch for you (put N/A if none):
    NA

Describe your raiding background. In which MMOs have you raided? Provide server and guild names, and list all content you have cleared.
    " EQ one Beta to PoP, Raided with Legacy of Sorrow, Early plane of fear clearing hate ect when it was new. "
    " EQ 2 ran a guild for 4 years or so , raided 4 to 5 nights a week until the server population died. "

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have participated and explain your role in those encounters.

"I think the mobs i remember struggling to get people to figure out and there were a few was Roehn Theer Hard (4 Runes). short version as it has been so long is you stood on tiles that gave varying buffs and debuffs , the floors fall out from some ect. It was perhaps not the hardest but it was memorable and had a lot going on.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRSVUMLqEtw

Which aspect of PRF are you most excited about?

"Challenge and feeling of actual accomplishment"

Tell us a bit about the real life you.

I am relaxed , say what needs to be said and have always run my own businesses.

2. Shucklighter

Shucklighter Member MEMBER

Approved. Welcome, Dreamshadow.