Erient/Stolzar - Pantheon App

Discussion in 'Pantheon Applications' started by Erient, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Erient

Erient New Member

PRF Official Forum Name: Erient
    PRF Pledge Level: Pathfinder (alpha)
    Discord Handle: Erient#9862
    Projected Main Class (if known): Enchanter/Warrior
    Time Zone: EST

How much time will you be taking off from work/school/whatever when PRF launches? 1-2 Weeks I generally have the time off in my available hours might do more depending on the time of year and situation at the time.

How many hours a day will you be willing to play PRF during this time off? Are you willing to commit to playing in a static group? As many as humanly possible (12+ hours a day) Yes I am willing to be in a static

What's your expected PRF play time once your schedule returns to normal? How many nights a week will you be available to raid? I am a no lifer at the moment so every night + weekends from about 5:30/6 to 11/12 at night. Some nights I will be later due to my work. I am willing to raid 7 nights if its an option

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)? Yes

If your pledge does not include testing access, do you plan to upgrade it to include testing? If so, which phase of testing do you expect to join? I am a pathfinder pledge and will be in Alpha

Why do you want to join Faceless? I raided against you guys on Lockjaw and seen you guys up close a few times, I was technically a tag along in a keying raid during GoD and I was impressed with the skill, speed, and ability of your guildies. It reminded me of my old days of raiding on live and to be honest I want that again I miss being on the edge I want to be able to see the end of content before others.

Why should we accept you as a member? I am a dedicated player and more then willing to pour whatever I need to into the guild/group I am with.

List the names of any Faceless members that will vouch for you (put N/A if none): N/A

Describe your raiding background. In which MMOs have you raided? Provide server and guild names, and list all content you have cleared.
    EQ from 01' - 08' I was in various small guilds then I started raiding on Prexus server with Planar Destruction, after they collapsed I joined Nameless Order which closed their doors right after I got through app. I then jumped servers *don't remember guild name* and raided until I quit do to RL
    Then I raided in WoW from end of Lich King till end of Cataclysm as a healer
    Played SWToR raided in Nightmare difficulty as a tank for a while
    Played LOTRO numerous times as a more casual as a Hunter
    Played a number of random small games barely more then a casual while hoping and waiting for a new game like Pantheon

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have participated and explain your role in those encounters.
    Queen Sendaii when it was a current fight, my guild (Planar Destruction) PD had problems with enchanters I was one of the only who commonly showed up. So one night during our 5th or 6th attempt after we had downed the fight once before I was the only enchanter with 2 bard boxes as back up. We lost one bard almost immediately and he never really recovered, I ended up solo chantering the fight keeping the numerous adds mezzed and kept everyone buffed and ready to go. While it wasnt the hardest fight I ever did it was an interesting challenge since I had to do the jobs of two or three.

Which aspect of PRF are you most excited about?
    The perception system looks like an interesting feature to work with and around, as a game telling mechanic and a feature to unlock new quests/areas/raids?. Also I liked seeing all the new additions and changes to the enchanter class which makes me think about going back to my old role.

Tell us a bit about the real life you.
    My name is Matt and I am from New York and I work with the developmentally delayed adults. I am a big gamer and am generally playing something every night while trying new games when able. Other than work and gaming I don't really do much and am either at home reading a good book, trying to write one myself, or spending time at my sisters with my nieces.