Faceless - Pathneon app

Discussion in 'Pantheon Applications' started by suineg, May 26, 2017.

1. suineg

suineg Administrator MEMBER

PRF Official Forum Name: Faceless
    PRF Pledge Level: VIP
    Discord Handle: Faceless#3821
    Projected Main Class (if known): I will main every class
    Time Zone: GMT

How much time will you be taking off from work/school/whatever when PRF launches?
    I have no work/school/whatever. Only Pantheon.

How many hours a day will you be willing to play PRF during this time off? Are you willing to commit to playing in a static group?
    23 hours per day. I could be convinced to play in a static group if your play times are similar.

What's your expected PRF play time once your schedule returns to normal? How many nights a week will you be available to raid?
    23 hours per day, 7 days a week.

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)?
    Yes. I'm oncall 24/7.

If your pledge does not include testing access, do you plan to upgrade it to include testing? If so, which phase of testing do you expect to join?
    It is included.

Why do you want to join Faceless?
    Because I'm #1

Why should we accept you as a member?
    Because I'm #1

List the names of any Faceless members that will vouch for you (put N/A if none):
    any of them

Describe your raiding background. In which MMOs have you raided? Provide server and guild names, and list all content you have cleared.
    Basically every MMO. I've cleared all the content in every game listed at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massively_multiplayer_online_role-playing_games

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have participated and explain your role in those encounters.
    No raid encounter has been a challenge because I'm #1. I hope Pantheon will be a challenge.

Which aspect of PRF are you most excited about?
    I'm excited to find a purpose in life.

Tell us a bit about the real life you.
    My body has been molded into a chair shape.

2. Cupie

Cupie New Member