Hermon 60 SK

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Hermon, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermon

Hermon New Member AGNARR APPLICANT

Discord Handle (include digits): hermon#1757
    Character name: Hermon
    Class: SK
    Level: 60
    Race: iksar
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC: 4148/3745, 495/508
    Notable Items: the wand that gives levi for 6 hours
    Best trade skill and skill level (N/A if none): I have 150 smithing

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid? have my kids every other weekend and work M-F get home around 6 CST weekends I can home ham, weekdays I have until midnight or so

How much experience do you have playing this class? New to this class on agnarr

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)? as much as I can

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire? efficiency and pixels

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (If you do not know a member please contact Sieger in game): I think I have bitched out alot of people, zaide specifically. Not sure if he would still back me though

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously: played in AoS on phinny during luclin, trucidiation, addictions

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters: I only did pop on test but a couple encounters held us up in fortress of zek I think it was tallon zek in the hall and in a different zone where the raid has to make a circle. Also can't recall the fight but where 4 or + bosses have to die at the same time. anything prepop is alot different.

Are you keyed for Sleepers Tomb? Yes

Describe your personality: I got a big heart but I can get mad easy. Drink to much but working on that.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ: I love to golf, a golf course is my home away from home

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why? yes, I turned them on when they came out back in the day and its hard for me to go back.

2. Cukernaut

Cukernaut Member SELO MEMBER

Any more info on items? Who was your character on phinny?

High level what’s your philosophy of the sk and how have you been using him in raiding to date?

A little background on knowing people by bitching them out?

3. Punchinz

Punchinz New Member

Just an FYI to ya'all, he is 100% not joking about the getting mad and having drinking problem. He will get wasted, and he will starting ranting and bitching.

Good Luck.

4. Hermon

Hermon New Member AGNARR APPLICANT

We are dps..
    I have 4 mana regen, crown of narandi, eye of CT and brain from CT.
    I am missing imp dmg 3 and mana pres 3 though; Got rid of my ODS.
    Using Valtron's Necklace of Wonder, Viik's pauldrons of pain.

Have 20+ attack through vindi chest and dwarf belt.
    In trucidation parses I was top 10 on most fights even before PoG weap

5. Cukernaut

Cukernaut Member SELO MEMBER

Any reason why you focus on DPS and dont have an ID3/MP3? (Just curious)

Who was your character on phinny with AOS?

Can you give some more color on this "I think I have bitched out alot of people, zaide specifically. Not sure if he would still back me though"

6. Zaide

Zaide Guild Leader Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

I always loved getting bitched out by Hermon and I would love to have him instead bitching out our opposition!

7. Sieger

Sieger Active Member Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Looks like he's an experienced SK on this server and Zaide vouches for him so welcome to the Empire Hermon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.