Hex

Discussion in 'Pantheon Applications' started by Hex, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Hex

Hex New Member

Character name:

Hex

Class:

Something support. Haven't decided yet, since they haven't released all classes. But will definitely be a support / healer role.

Level:

None, as the game is not out yet. Level 34 in real life.

Race: Dark Myr, Archai, or possibly Gnome. More than likely Dark Myr though.

UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC:

{Null}

What is your estimated play time during the weeks immediately following Pantheon launch?

Life outside of the game shall cease to exist.

Have you already pledged to Pantheon for beta/alpha access? If not, do you plan to?

I'm the proud owner of an Originator's Pledge, which will provide me with pre-alpha access, once available.

Why do you want to join Faceless?

Established guild, that's into the same games as I am. Also a few of the people I played EQ with on Ragefire have applied as well.

Please list the names of any Faceless members that will vouch for you (put N/A if none):

Elaida and Korrupt are two of the people I know from Ragefire in EQ. We were in Twisted Legion together.

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:

Always support, always. I started gaming playing Legends of Kesmai, moved on to Ultima Online, then to EQ, then to WoW, and then to basically every other MMO that has been released (other than some of those shitty Korean ones). My raiding career started in Everquest a little bit (basically just for people's epics), and mainly started in Vanilla WoW. I got into Progression Raiding in BC and especially in WoTLK.

Why should we choose you over others that play your class?

I'm a min / maxer. If there is someone that is out preforming me, playing the same class, I will seek this person out, find out what they are doing, that I am not, and fix myself. I've always played support roles, so that I can also help others output their full potential. I don't stand in things. I enjoy the friendly competition among guildees, so that we may push each other to be our best.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters you have been an active participant in and your role in those encounters:

No Light (25M) and Firefighter (25M), while they were current content. Those were probably of the two most intense fights I've ever witnessed. Nothing compares.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with Pantheon:

I enjoy wood working in my spare time, and work for the railroad. I have two daughters, and a wife that fully understood how much I game, before she married me, so she deals. I also once think I saw Johnny Depp, while visiting the set of the Pirates of the Caribbean, in Hawaii. It could have possibly been his stunt double.