Horse - well hello again.

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Sebarak, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Sebarak

Sebarak New Member

Discord Handle: Horse
    Character name: Horse
    Class: Cleric
    Level: 50
    Race: Gnome of course
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC: way less than is reasonable
    Notable Items: Embroidered black sleeves
    Best trade skill and skill level (N/A if none): Baking 132, aww yis.

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid?
    Pretty flexible in general.

How much experience do you have playing this class?
    Very little. I'm awful, everyone can probably back that claim up.

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)?
    Yuuupp.

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire?
    I miss you guise.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (must have at least one):
    Bloodvalor would probably lie for me and say I'm good.

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:
    I was in this trashbasket called Faceless Empire a couple months ago before I turned into a ghopst.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters:
    That one time we killed the big thing with some people.

Are you keyed for Veeshan's Peak?
    Norp.

Describe your personality:
    Nondescript and quite forgettable.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ:
    I like turtles.

How many cats do you have?

2. Sakura

Sakura Sakura ◣_◢

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:
    I was in this trashbasket called Faceless Empire a couple months ago before I turned into a ghopst.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am curious as to why you left and or returning, your resume doesn't seem serious..
    (Shrug)

3. Sebarak

Sebarak New Member

Aw, I missed the typo. That's embarassing. =(
    I left because RL shit got real busy, real fast, and I'm returning because I want to beat up internet dragons again.
    As for the app: I'm pretty flippant in general, I wouldn't take it personally.

4. Sakura

Sakura Sakura ◣_◢

It's not that i take this personally, rather seriously..
    I don't know you so i cant speak much, i do remember you raiding with us for the short period, i didn't have any issues with you.
    I just hope you are serious about returning, your application at least for me says otherwise.
    If you do return to faceless Empire, Not " this trashbasket called Faceless Empire" as you so eloquently put it then ill see you soon...

5. Bloodvalor

Bloodvalor Resident Nice Guy

Horse was good during classic static, and was good while he raided, albeit for a brief time. As we are getting more people from all over currently we should pick up Horse again IMO. More clerics are always good.

6. Sebarak

Sebarak New Member

Hmm, can't tell if you're trolling or not...
    Humor can be difficult for some people though, so I'll help you out:
    The joke is that FE is obviously not even remotely a basket of trash. Sorta like referring to an eagle as "that bald chicken over there."

And thanks BV, you'll always be bae <3

7. Sakura

Sakura Sakura ◣_◢

- You're level 50 applying to the number one guild on Agnarr raiding level 60+ Content going into Velious..
    - You didn't take any of the application template serious from start to finish because you feel you have already filled one out once before or are above it and somehow excluded from our process?
    - Everyone fills it out, perhaps inserting the odd joke but your entire application is garbage at best. If i joined a guild for a very short period and then left i would not show up out of the blue strutting my shit around like it doesn't stink sub level 60 on top of that expecting the red carpet to be rolled out.
    ( And you think I'm trolling? )
    - Shrug

Foaming likes this.
  8. Foaming

Foaming Professional Loot Whore & Resident Berniecrat OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

I agree with Sakura's points. To me this screams of the kind of person that required us to moderate raid comms.

9. Ravanta Suffer

Ravanta Suffer Guest

Your forum name does not match your in game name. App denied.

Foaming likes this.
  10. Drexen

Drexen Member OFFICER

Seems like it would be based on his manner of leaving, was anyone notified? Did he return the droppable loot such as his AoN to guild? or did he just ghost out?

11. Bloodvalor

Bloodvalor Resident Nice Guy

Being as honest as possible, Horse messaged me 6 days before Kunark launch that Chirality, Turndown, and himself would not be playing in our static when Kunark launched.

12. Cukernaut

Cukernaut Member SELO MEMBER

Huh. Second drexens question. Also, how did IRL stuff turn out, do you really feel like you have the time to commit to Velious/ Do you really feel like you want to be here?