Inita - 50 Ranger / Necro

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Inita, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inita

Inita Member

Discord Handle: Nihlus (Inita)#6061
    Character name: Inita Bowjob / Nihlus
    Class: Ranger / Necromancer
    Level: 50 / 50
    Race: Wood Elf / Gnome (Iksar)
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC: 2064/ 1647/ 267 (Ranger) // 1779/ 3016/ 136 (Necro)
    Best Item: Dark Cloak of the Sky, Pegasus Feather Cloak, Thorny Vine BP? (Ranger) / Encyclopedia Necrothurgia, Band of Wailing Winds & All Epic Pieces (Necro)
    Best trade skill and skill level (N/A if none): Fletching 170

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid?
    Currently I have a pretty open schedule. I play most days from 12pm EST to possibly 4am EST. Wed & Thurs. Evenings I may be busy since these are the days my gf is off and like to do go out as to not gain GF Aggro. Come the end of August my play time might be a little reduced from this due to starting my Masters program.

What do you like best about your class? How much experience do you have playing this class?
    For the ranger I like being a jack-of-all-trades character. I can Tank if needed, be in the DT rotation, DPS (especially once Bow AA's come out), toss out some spot heals, and cure disease/poison. For my Necromancer they are very powerful. They can pull some of the highest DPS on higher HP mobs once they get all their DoTs going. We are also amazing soloers and can hold many camps by ourselves. Plus many ways to kill; root/rot, fear/dot, kiting/dot, pet tank/dps.

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)?
    Yes, I have created a twitter account for that purpose.

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire?
    I've spoken with a few members and know a few that have joined you and they speak highly of the guild. It is a guild that not only is able to raid and get server firsts, but has something for people of different time frames, such as multiple raids at various hours. I hear their dkp and management system is organized and fair.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (must have at least one):
    I've spoken with Hannah over discord, briefly with Zaide about target pops, but I know Tegumiril & Lugein who can vouch for my abilities.

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:
    I have played various MMOs and usually play with competitive and server first guilds. A few of the games, servers, and guilds I played with are:

Everquest (Fennin Ro) <Dead on Arrival> & <SEVERED> Azurefrost (SK)/Ganna(Druid). Played from classic to LDoN. Completed the majority of in era content.
    Agnarr specifically <Flames of Reverence> and all content on farm.
    World of Warcraft (Twisting Nether/Lightninghoof) <Immortals> & <Cadia> Azurefrost (Druid).Played from Vanilla through Cataclysm. Was in a server first guild on both servers.
    Star Wars: The Old Republic (JungMA) <Jen'jidai>Darth Nihlus (Sith Inquisitor). Played from Vanilla through Shadow of Revan. Was in a server first progression guild on this server.
    Elder Scrolls Online (American -PC) <Remnants of Hope>Azurefrost (Sorcerer). Played Vanilla through One Tamriel. Completed the Raids & engaged often in PvP sieges.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters you have been an active participant in and your role in those encounters:
    As a druid nothing was particularly hard just tedious back in the day. Mobs like Bzzazzt & Bertoxx could be a bit annoying curing & spot healing the AoE disease. Encounters where someone could take some spike damage and had to raid heal like Emperor Ssra could be close sometimes. Things like Rallos Zek could be tedious because all the steps to kill him like clearing trash and charming 2 mobs so you have time to med and hoping they dont break and eat chanter, then fighting fake tallon & vallon & rallos and then jumping in pit to fight real Rallos.

Describe your personality:
    I am a very laid back person and likes to meet and have fun with various people. I will however, stand up and make my voice heard if I feel something is done unfairly to myself or others.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ:
    I will be starting my Master's program to become a Nurse Practitioner. Also I love puns and innuendos, just look at my ranger name.

2. Shucklighter

Shucklighter Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Discord friend request sent.

3. Zaide

Zaide Guild Leader Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Hey Inita! Glad to see you finally heading our way.

4. Targuran

Targuran New Member SELO MEMBER

+1 specifically for the in depth info on the app. That's good stuff

5. Inita

Inita Member

I like my apps to be informative and neat looking. Helps say what type of person they are by the effort they put into their applications xD

6. Foaming

Foaming Professional Loot Whore & Resident Berniecrat OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Love the name, and I'm all for more headshotters for when I grind AA in grieg's end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.