Jinnx 65 Ranger

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Jinnx, Aug 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jinnx

Jinnx New Member

Discord Handle (include digits):Jinnx#4392
    Character name:Jinnx
    Class:Ranger
    Level:65
    Race:Halfling
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC:5556/4608/509
    Total AA:220
    Notable Items: epics, tolan sword, few diff bows that make me look like I know what I am doing.
    Best trade skill and skill level (N/A if none):fletching 210

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid? I play everyday except fri,sat have to work.

How much experience do you have playing this class? raided with ranger through the era a few times on the different servers.

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)?yes

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire? Seems like a legit group of people looking to down mobs for lewtz. I really like the VT run we did last night too.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine): I talked to himlock a bit last night idk if anyone remembers me.

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously: I have raided almost all content on Agnarr except sol ro and a couple other smaller fights.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters: Bees in plane of air. trying to get all the cures out as a shaman and just all around craziness of it. Looking back at it probably not that hard but it was my first raid as a shaman and I was like the only one in raid.

Describe your personality: mellow

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ: I was on my high school surf team

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why? no

2. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Hey there! I'm glad you've been enjoying the VT runs. I have sent you a discord friend request, accept and we can discuss your application.

3. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Trial invite extended - welcome to the Empire!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.