Jury Hacked

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Jury, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Jury

Jury New Member

Hey guys,

I was trying to get back into eq now that my family crisis is over. I logged in for one day and then I couldn't get back in. It turns out my account got hacked so if you see Jury online, or if they start asking you for stuff; please know it is not me. I will let you know more when I hear back from DBG.

2. Zaide

Zaide Guild Leader Staff Member OFFICER

Jury we removed you a while ago. TBH I figured you'd sold your BCG/WDC and were never coming back since this was your second departure.

3. Jury

Jury New Member

That was not my plan. I had family medical issues. My dad got hurt, and I was being his caretaker. However, he does not have internet, plus with the time commitment to him, cooking, cleaning, driving, etc. I just had not time to play. I was trying to come back, but I got hacked a day or so after I logged back in and I still cannot get back into my account. I just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case anyone tried contacting or exploiting the people I had on my friends list.

I will let you know if my account gets restored or returned, but currently my password has been changed and I cannot access it.

4. Jury

Jury New Member

Jury was returned to me but they got all of my gear and money :-/

5. Yerm

Yerm New Member

Spawn more overlords