Kharazim - 54 Monk

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Kharazim, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Kharazim

Kharazim New Member

Discord Handle: Kharazim#1057
    Character name: Kharazim
    Class: Monk(but also have a well geared 50 rogue so if you'd rather me play that it's cool with me)
    Level: 52
    Race: Human(probably going iksar tho)
    UNBUFFED HP/AC: 1905 / 244 / 394
    Best Item: Probably Lost Circle Robe but I do love my Peggy Cloak!
    Best trade skill and skill level (N/A if none): N/A

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid?

It's extremely high and while I'm on the East Coast I can generally be found online at any given hour of any given day as I have no set schedule. I can attend all 7 days a week.

What do you like best about your class? How much experience do you have playing this class?

Feign death and ridiculous DPS can basically sum up what I like about the monk class. I have extensive experience with the class.

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)?

For sure.

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire?

Well I'm about as hardcore as a person can be when it comes to games and I enjoy playing with like minded people that want to be the best at what they do.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (must have at least one):

Lachius, Yimmien and I'm sure a bunch of others who've played with me in the past would vouch for me. I'm an old school vet from 1st week of EQ's release and was a hardcore Sullon Zek player. Am also a multi time grand master/masters Heroes of the Storm/League of Legends player so I can basically play EQ in my sleep. I've spent a great deal of time and effort min/maxing my character as best as the game possibly allows. I have all my own self acquired high end stat/utility pots/resist jewelry/stat foods including ones that most people don't even have or know about and am completely self sufficient.

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:

I've raided basically every single encounter that exists from classic til Omens of War in the guild <Hate> from SZ as one of the guilds primary warriors.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters you have been an active participant in and your role in those encounters:

Hmm been a real long time but I remember a bunch of PoP raids being really challenging like Xegony and some of the PoWater bosses. I was basically the warrior that would have to AE taunt/defensive immediately if the main tank dropped and would have to do this virtually every time in order to secure a kill since they were heavily dependent on divine intervention triggering.

Describe your personality:

I'm very chill for the most part and am big on thinking outside the box and have a rather unconventional/unique way of approaching things.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ:

I've played poker professionally in Atlantic City for the better part of the last decade. So basically my entire life revolves around games in one form or another.

2. Cinge

Cinge Member SELO MEMBER

Re: Kharazim - Monk(or rogue)

<r><URL url="https://www.reddit.com/r/AgnarrFlames/comments/6r2vf7/evalise_aka_kharazim_former_wraith_reborn_got/"><LINK_TEXT text="https://www.reddit.com/r/AgnarrFlames/c ... eborn_got/">https://www.reddit.com/r/AgnarrFlames/comments/6r2vf7/evalise_aka_kharazim_former_wraith_reborn_got/</LINK_TEXT></URL><br/>
    <br/>
    That worries me. Because that shows some serious mental issues. And no mention of it all here.</r>

3. Sieger

Sieger Active Member Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

<t>Less mentally ill people in guild is a good thing.</t>

4. Kharazim

Kharazim New Member

<t>Well I figured it wasn't really a secret. I just got triggered and went overboard. I'm actually a pretty chill dude and it takes a lot to get me pissed. I've never had a bad encounter with anyone in FE and generally most people for that matter. I never even had a problem with anyone in Wraith Reborn. I'm really just a hardcore gamer that wants to join the most hardcore guild and am a highly skilled and motivated player with a lot of play time. I believe I'd be an asset to the guild and I assure you any drama will be left at the door and kept in the past. If you'd like to give me a chance then that's cool, I'd appreciate it. If not then that's cool too and I wish you the best.</t>

5. Mafakka

Mafakka Member

<t>I'm all for second chances when it comes to hardcorers, UNDER THE CONDITION that you will never display this level of asperger roid rage again in any forum again. As you can see, even tells can be screen shotted and posted.</t>

6. Kharazim

Kharazim New Member

<t>I believe there is some questioning about me selling loot due to Argh claiming I was going to try and sell an RBG. The fact however is that I've been in Wraith Reborn since their very first raid and was well aware that you're not allowed to sell DKP bought items. I never sold anything I got from the guild nor did I have any intentions to do so. I make my own plat on my own time and have no need whatsoever to sell any loot gotten with or from the guild.</t>

7. Mafakka

Mafakka Member

<t>Nobody is asking you to explain yourself. I read about 3 sentences of that. You have a solid app and you know that we don't put up with stupid bullshit. <br/>
    <br/>
    The only risk is your public profile, but if you keep that in line, you'll be fine.</t>

8. Daly

Daly Guest

<t>How much you selling plat for these days?</t>

9. Mafakka

Mafakka Member

<t>Seriously wtf</t>

10. Blatty

Blatty Guest

<t>Sorry I don't deal with crazy.</t>

11. Kharazim

Kharazim New Member

<r><URL url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH-mUOdxnKg">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH-mUOdxnKg</URL></r>