Kjetil 65 Enchanter

Discussion in 'Everquest Applications' started by Kjetil, Nov 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kjetil

Kjetil New Member APPLICANT

Discord Handle (include digits): Aphazel#2705
    Character name: Kjetil
    Class: Enchanter
    Level: 65
    Race: Dark Elf
    Total AA: 220
    Notable Items: elemental armor except robe and pants, a few pieces of time p1-3 gear

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid?
    I have a standard Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm job. I am usually on outside of those hours, and sometimes during the work day.

How much experience do you have playing this class?
    I've been playing EQ since 2001 but Agnarr was my first time playing enchanter. About 1 year.

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire?
    My Wizard is still in Mess and they raid on Sunday and Wednesday. I want to raid with my enchanter as a main as well additional nights per week. Faceless' schedule seems to mesh well.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine):
    Tupac. I also attended Foaming's VT raids on my Wizard (Aphazel)

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:
    I was in Blood of the Spider on the Rathe from 2001-2002. Heaven and Earth on Saryrn from 2003-2004. I've raided Classic -> Omens of War, and then returned in 2007-2008 for up to SoF content.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters:
    Back in the day, being in a top tier guild dealing with buggy encounters simply due to the fact that they were new and we were one of the first guilds to experience them (example, zun muram in GoD) Obviously not much of a problem on Agnarr..

Describe your personality:
    Entrepreneurial spirit, I like to joke around a lot.. big time into heavy metal!

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ:
    i like to build fast cars

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why?
    I'm fortunate enough to be able to afford a computer capable of rendering graphics from 2001 without any lag.

2. Tupac

Tupac Member MEMBER

Solid player - frequents NRA raids. Has my vote.

3. Foaming

Foaming Professional Loot Whore & Resident Berniecrat Staff Member OFFICER

Kelley finally has someone with as much wealth as he does. Anyone who can afford to buy a computer capable of rendering graphics from 2001 without any lag must be a baller!

Onna likes this.
  4. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER MEMBER

Discord request sent, accept and we can discuss your application.

5. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER MEMBER

Trial invite extended - welcome to the Empire!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.