Konflei 65 Shaman

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Konflei, Jan 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Konflei

Konflei New Member AGNARR APPLICANT

CURRENT APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS:
    Level 65
    100 Total AA

We ask that you've hit these metrics before joining Faceless, we're the top guild on the server and believe you need to have put a certain amount of work into your character before focusing on raiding at this level.

Joined Agnarr on January 5th (pretty NEW!)

Discord Handle (include digits):
    Character name: Konflei
    Class: Shaman
    Level: 65
    Race: Froglok
    Total AA: 34
    Notable Items: None

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid?
    - Pretty active during the day and night (I am my own boss so I play whenever I want, except when I need to spend time with GF :) ) so specially Monday to Thursday am very active. Weekends I usually spend it outside of home.

How much experience do you have playing this class?
    - Started playing EQ when i was 13-14 years old.. (1999-2004-05) Groundzero (Dwarf Cleric in Finnen Ro) was my main and just him alone had 400+ days played *yikes*.. Also played Ranger and many other alts during that era. Currently playing a Shaman and I have no complication completing my role. Played other faster paced games and more competitive like WoW when it comes to min/max a class. Love playing Monk, Cleric, Shaman, Ranger. Pretty much any class in this game :)

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire?
    - Looking for a guild that gets stuff done and is organized. Really can't stand being around people that don't want to progress, take advice or anything around that topic. You can be casual, hardcore, you name it, but really like being around people that want to learn. If I am doing something wrong, please let me know and I will gladly adjust my play style.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine):
    - Spent some time in LDON with Prophecy and joined ARRRR discord to get to know some other people. Good vibes, good mentality, wasn't a challenge at all so not really a vouch :p

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:
    - Like mentioned, played EQ since very young and was my very first MMORPG which got me addicted to this genre. Wish I could mention the guild I was during the time, could ask my cousin which I played with pretty hardcore till Planes of Power. Don't think I cleared 100% of PoP because WoW came along during that time and played the hell out of Vanilla WoW in a top guild. PoP was definitly my favorite expansion tho!

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters:
    - Was so young but really remember raiding 4 hrs everyday and dying so many time pushing raids that would d-lvl even after rezzing 40-50-60 times in one night.

Describe your personality:
    - Easy going, follow the flow. like listening and learning, I know there is always stuff to improve and I do not get bothered when told something. In the other hand, hate stubborn people that don't take advice when people are just trying to help and improve team play.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ:
    - 30 years old now, have never stopped playing games since my teens and probably will play games with my kids haha. It's my way of escaping my day to day routine and enjoy and have fun. I am my own boss, owner of soccer academy for kids in Dominican Republic, managed to have it running by itself, so I work maybe 3-4 hours a day.. so yeah Monday to Thursday I am pretty free except for those work hours and exercise and rl social :)

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why?
    - I like moving on, yeah old models have that nostalgic feeling, but I also like my game to look nice so I play with luclin graphics so I see those armor details!

2. Konflei

Konflei New Member AGNARR APPLICANT

Discord: Chakito#0008

3. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Discord request sent, please accept and we can discuss your application.

4. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Trial invite extended - welcome to the Empire!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.