Lamps

Discussion in 'Pantheon Applications' started by Lamps, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Lamps

Lamps New Member

Character name: Lamps
    Class: Hunter
    Level: 110
    Race: Orc
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC:

What is your estimated play time during the weeks immediately following Pantheon launch?
    I can sleep when I'm dead.

Have you already pledged to Pantheon for beta/alpha access? If not, do you plan to?
    Yes

Why do you want to join Faceless?
    You're a well known guild, recruiting for the game I want to play. I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Please list the names of any Faceless members that will vouch for you (put N/A if none):
    N/A

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:
    Most EQ content & All wow content. I raided / raid lead for Exodus for most of my WoW career. Also played many other MMORPGs including: Wildstar, Minecraft, ESO, Rift, etc etc.

Why should we choose you over others that play your class?
    Top player NA.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters you have been an active participant in and your role in those encounters:
    Ragnaros as a Hunter. Heroic 25man LK as a raid leader / dps. C'thun as a Holy Paladin.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with Pantheon:
    I know all of the spawn locations, and the rotation of the spawns, in Goldeneye 007 64. I can kill people before they spawn in. I used to play this game too much.