Lanfear Application!

Discussion in 'Pantheon Applications' started by Lanfear, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Lanfear

Lanfear New Member

PRF Official Forum Name: Lanfear
    PRF Pledge Level: Champion
    Discord Handle: Lanfear#4358
    Projected Main Class (if known): Possibly Wizard
    Time Zone: CST

How much time will you be taking off from work/school/whatever when PRF launches? Will probably take a week off of work at launch. Possibly 2 weeks but that is up in the air as of now. My job is very flexible so I already have many hours to devote to the game even outside of a vacation.

How many hours a day will you be willing to play PRF during this time off? Are you willing to commit to playing in a static group? Oh I will easily be logging 12+ hrs a day.

What's your expected PRF play time once your schedule returns to normal? How many nights a week will you be available to raid? 5-6 nights for world 1st progression.

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)? Yes

If your pledge does not include testing access, do you plan to upgrade it to include testing? If so, which phase of testing do you expect to join? I have pledged pathfinder so I will be in at Alpha.

Why do you want to join Faceless? I want to compete at the top level in this game. I have been playing WoW hardcore the last 4 years with a group of sweaty Europeans hoping around Vanilla private servers going for server 1st etc etc.. I really enjoy playing with other fellow neck beards and pushing the game to its limit.

Why should we accept you as a member? I think I would be a great addition to the team because I am a committed player. I have the ability to put in the hours for one and am great in a progression environment. Always willing to sacrifice to inch the squad closer to the objective. Plus E-girls love world 1sts AM I RIGHT!? hahah

List the names of any Faceless members that will vouch for you (put N/A if none): N/A

Describe your raiding background. In which MMOs have you raided? Provide server and guild names, and list all content you have cleared. World of Warcraft - Elysium <NOPE>. Lights Hope <whatever> MC-NAXX. K3 <welfare> MC-AQ. Northdale <APES> everyone is raid logging until AQ40 release. Played some of BFA clearing 4/8M Uldir before giving up any sliver of hope I had at the games redemption.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have participated and explain your role in those encounters. Hmm, I don't know about specific encounters, I guess Mythic Mother day 1 because it was so beyond bugged we spent 4 hours pulling over and over again hoping for 1 pull that wasnt bugged to hell.

Which aspect of PRF are you most excited about? I'm excited to get back to an old school open ended MMO. I am really hoping for limited help via 3rd party resources so it is a community effort in game to discover new paths and optimizations. Plus as a hardcore player I always love the idea of more time invested it will show in game.

Tell us a bit about the real life you. Well my name is Mike I am currently living in Northern Texas. Working in the environmental protection industry. I have a deep love for video games going all the way back to AoE2 and on wards from there. I really don't do much other than work, run with my dog and play video games. I have an idea of eventually being a content creator focusing on Pantheon so right now I am still fumbling around with the basics of editing.

Thanks for the consideration guys!

-Lanfear

2. Lanfear

Lanfear New Member

By the way, this is my dog. Bob Vance.

Attached Files: