Mirithal - SK with Shaman Box

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Mirithal, May 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mirithal

Mirithal New Member

*****Discord Handle (including numbers): Mirithal#7290
    Character name: Mirithal
    Class: SK + Shaman (happy to adjust per needs)
    Level: Start of Agnarr
    Race: Troll/Troll
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC: N/A

How much time will you be taking off from work/school/whatever when Agnarr launches?
    1 week

How many hours a day will you be willing to play during this time off? Are you willing to commit to playing in a static group?
    I can play 16-18 hours a day to level 50, and would love a static group if possible.

What's your expected play time once your schedule returns to normal? How many nights a week will you be available to raid?
    I am able to raid during prime time M-F, 6-12 with breaks mixed in as needed.

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)?
    Yes

Why do you want to join Faceless?
    I want to be a part of a strong raiding community and am looking forward to being a part of the server firsts.

Please list the names of any Faceless members that will vouch for you (put N/A if none):
    N/A

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:
    Aftermath (P99) - I have raided classic, Kunark, and Velious. On live, I was a bit young to grasp the depth of the game and played very casually.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters you have been an active participant in and your role in those encounters:
    TBH, I have historically played many back-line classes during EQ raid encounters. Most recently, I played necro (P99) and logged guild clerics when needed. I wouldn't describe mana dumping and CH chains as challenging. However, they're still vital roles and the challenging part is staying on top of the monotony. I'm really looking forward to changing it up with a tank class this go-around.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ:
    I'm in school and will be on break during the Agnarr launch!

2. Hannah

Hannah Member

I was contacted by Mirithal (character Adolin, 50SK) on discord on 8/1. He reports unable to do launch with us due to family issues but would like to pursue playing with us. Unlocking thread for edits.

3. Mirithal

Mirithal New Member

Thank you! Application is pretty much the same, as I will be in school for what seems like forever.

SK is level 50, SHM is 38 and am going to level him to 50 prior to Kunark

4. Mirithal

Mirithal New Member

Hey guys! Just wanted to check in to see if there was any news on my app. Would love to join and know ya'll are busy.

5. Mirithal

Mirithal New Member

6. Vash

Vash Officer SELO MEMBER

Hi Mirithal thanks for your app, could you please update your details to current so we can continue the process. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

7. Mirithal

Mirithal New Member

Hi, Vash! I have PMed you with more info.

Looking thru my discord history, I have no response from messages to Shuck/Law on 8/4, 8/7, and 8/10. Literally no responses.

Several days ago, (9/27), Hannah said there was a follow-up happening.

Yesterday (10/3), Hannah said there was a follow-up happening.

I have heard nothing on this application except for your message today. I really appreciate it. The lack of coordination and communication is very concerning! I'd appreciate some sort of correspondence.

8. Zaide

Zaide Guild Leader Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Mirithal, you applied pre launch and then didn't show. You later applied just before Kunark and at that time I made the decision to pass on your app.

So to be 100% clear, this application is rejected. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.