Mizzrym 60 Wizard

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Mizzrym, Jan 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mizzrym

Mizzrym New Member

Discord Handle (include digits): Heavenblade#8170
    Character name: Mizzrym
    Class: Wizard
    Level: 60
    Race: Dark Elf
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC: 2501/4100/194
    Notable Items: PoG Gear, Mana Pres 3, 6 neck
    Best trade skill and skill level (N/A if none): N/A

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid? I play every day, between 3-4 hours, weekends I can play 10-12 hours easily.

How much experience do you have playing this class? I make things go boom . Plenty though I am always open to tips.

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)? Yeah

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire? I am looking for a place to play with the Best. If I log on and play, I want to do things efficiently, effectively and get the most out of my EQ experience. This is my last chance to relive the Everquest magic. I have seen you guys play since Classic here and I am impressed with the amount of skill, dedication and overall effectiveness.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (If you do not know a member please contact Sieger in game): Will contact Sieger.

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously: Playing EQ since 1999, raiding in EQ and MMO's. My raid experience in class is only until Velious.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters: Active participation? I am a wizard. It's point and shoot! I guess killing Vulak, Yelinak etc. I participated by doing dps :)

Are you keyed for Sleepers Tomb? Nay. Does it matter now?

Describe your personality: I am a mature 34 year old, married and 2 dogs, I love making friends, horsing around and am quick witted :)

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ: I love my wife and my dogs very much. Am a family man.

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why? Luclin models? LOL EW!

2. Sieger

Sieger Active Member Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

App withdrawn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.