Monk Application

Discussion in 'Pantheon Applications' started by Dojii, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Dojii

Dojii Cuck

PRF Official Forum Name: Azrael
    PRF Pledge Level: Adviser's Pledge
    Discord Handle:
    Dojii#9891
    Projected Main Class (if known): Monk and Bard
    Time Zone: Pacific

How much time will you be taking off from work/school/whatever when PRF launches? I will have open playtime.

How many hours a day will you be willing to play PRF during this time off? Are you willing to commit to playing in a static group? 8+

What's your expected PRF play time once your schedule returns to normal? How many nights a week will you be available to raid? Heavy

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)? Yes

If your pledge does not include testing access, do you plan to upgrade it to include testing? If so, which phase of testing do you expect to join? I am pledged for Alpha and Beta access.

Why do you want to join Faceless? To do big things

Why should we accept you as a member? Because I am hardcore.

List the names of any Faceless members that will vouch for you (put N/A if none): Zaide

Describe your raiding background. In which MMOs have you raided? Provide server and guild names, and list all content you have cleared. -- I started EQ on Vallon Zek. Continued through the merger of the Zeks. Raided mass PVP and tempered the lands of Norrath with the bodies of noobs for several years. Continued on Zek until only Ascending Dawn and Pandemonium were left standing. Killed Ascending Dawn until they disbanded. RIP EQ PVP. Have raided with many guilds and been the underdog, and the Gods. Have been a casual and a lifeless warm body. Raided most content up to 2009 / Seeds of Destruction.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have participated and explain your role in those encounters. Planes of Power, loved it. I played a druid. Rathe Council seemed the hardest for our Guild. And Xegony.

Which aspect of PRF are you most excited about? That it is a hardcore MMO.

Tell us a bit about the real life you. I love languages. I speak fluent Spanish, and am conversational/advanced in Hebrew. I love history.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017