Monyshotz-65 Ranger

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Monyshotz, Jul 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monyshotz

Monyshotz New Member

Discord Handle (include digits):MONYSHOTZ#4665
    Character name:Monyshotz
    Class:Ranger
    Level:65
    Race:Halfling
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC:4817/4109/510
    Total AA:76
    Notable Items: Swiftwind, Max Dex gear, Elemental Bow
    Best trade skill and skill level (N/A if none):265 alchemy(on an alt, cant decide on fletching or not)

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid? Mon-Fri anytime of the day 24 hr, and Sunday off and on

How much experience do you have playing this class? Mained a ranger on a few servers, here to stay and I have leveled grouped tanked and raided as a ranger)

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)?Yes, this is why I want to be a part of Faceless

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire? I want to be competitive and the best, I want to be the ranger I saw when I was 14 looking all badass with the best gear saving me in Plane of Fear

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine):Don't know a ton of you guys but have grouped with Political on my SK a few times in Fire.

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously: I am still pretty new to server, have been raiding with my SK a bit with fourth meal, but my love has always been for the ranger class.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters: probably my first raid as a raid leader, which is why I found it challenging but it was CT in era and trying to get everyone organized and set up in the room for fears, and making sure the bards were pulling. As far as current I have raided with people that have it on farm so its not too challenging, haven't had to weaponshield up on the ranger yet. sorry if that doesn't really answer.

Describe your personality: Chill with a splash of rage and competitiveness haha

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ: Love to ride motorcycles with my wife on the back, and spent most my early adult years in the Army.

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why? gross, NO

2. Monyshotz

Monyshotz New Member

Monyshotz#8505 for discord

3. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Discord friend request sent. Please accept and we can discuss your application.

4. Monyshotz

Monyshotz New Member

5. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Trial invite extended - welcome to the Empire!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.