necromancer application

Discussion in 'Everquest Applications' started by Shadowweaver, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Shadowweaver

Shadowweaver New Member

Discord Handle (include digits): Trilana#4658
    Character name:Shadowweaver, Rhue, Delenn
    Class:necromancer, druid, enchanter
    Level:65, 65, 65
    Race:Dark Elf (the master race)
    Total AA: 24
    Notable Items:demi-lich skull-cap

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid? I am open to play Tuesday through Friday (at the latest 10 pm since I work early on Saturdays

How much experience do you have playing this class? I have played the necromancer on and off for years...mainly as group oriented

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire? The raiding schedule of tues and thurs works better for me...where I am now I can only raid 1 day a week and it doesn't allow me the chance to gear my necro since I cant earn the dkp

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine):paablo, Juniorr, a few more but I cant remember them at the moment. You know me as Rhue and Trilana

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously: currently in the guild charge the lair. Currently we are raiding PoT on Sundays and LDoNs on Tues

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters: I think the most challenging raid I did was as a healer for the rathe council....my main concern was keeping the chanters up so they could keep the 6 council members mezzed

Describe your personality: friendly

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ: I love to bake...candies and desserts mainly

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why? yes I love them....I think they look a lot better

2. Tegumiril

Tegumiril Member MEMBER

3. Badzerker

Badzerker New Member APPLICANT

Have played with Tril&Uncle for a while(mostly with her on the cleric), but also as her druid and necro. She is a solid and dependable player who shows up regularly and pays attention. AA a bit low but makes sense with re-roll.

4. Tegumiril

Tegumiril Member MEMBER

Was talking to her, I think she made about 40 aa in the last few days. She's working on it.

5. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER MEMBER

Hi! Sorry for the delay, I was away for the holidays. I have sent you a discord friend request, please accept and we can go over your application.