New App - Mizzrym 65 Wizard

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Mizzrym, Jan 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mizzrym

Mizzrym New Member

Discord Handle (include digits): Heavenblade#8170
    Character name: Mizzrym
    Class: Wizard
    Level: 65
    Race: Dark Elf
    Total AA: 20
    Notable Items:

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid?
    I am online every day/every other day, anywhere between 4-5 nights out of 7. I am available to raid twice a week and/or including Sundays. I generally play 3-4 hours per session on Weekdays and anywhere between 5-8 hours on Weekend days.

How much experience do you have playing this class? I have played Wizard since the launch of Velious here on Agnarr.

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire?
    My friend Konflei is applying and we both share a desire to experience PoP and LDoN content in the most efficient manner possible. I want to experience the sunset of Everquest with a team of people who are good at the game, like I am.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine): I played with Maak/Prophecy/Temuro quite a bit in Bastion of Thunder and was impressed by them and they can vouch for me as a Wizard.

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously: I have raided some PoP with Shadow Requiem, and raided in Classic-Velious with Flames of Reverence (originally a Venerate p99 member).

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters: Challenging in EQ is basically being able to dedicate enough time to recover from wipes and other peoples mistakes. The most challenging raid encounters in EQ are the other players!

Describe your personality:
    An easy going person with a wife, dogs, and new son on the way who loves games and especially fantasy MMORPG's.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ: I love dogs, one of them is a rescue which I personally nursed back from malnutrition & illness.

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why? Because mounts! Classic models are part of a bygone age... which is best left in the past.

2. Juniorr

Juniorr Agnarr Guild Leader Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Is this an alt of some fashion? Given the stated play time, the amount of AAs seems really low. If you are an alt of another guild that is fine, I just like to know these kinds of things upfront and hope that schedules do not conflict.

3. Tupac

Tupac Member AGNARR MEMBER

Handle is heavenblade. I'm gonna guess main is a sneaky pally!

4. Mizzrym

Mizzrym New Member

Thanks for your response!

I was away for all of Luclin and PoP and rejoined the server 3 weeks ago with some RL friends. Am not an alt of any guild, rather a guy who missed out on a chunk of Luclin/PoP due to a RL situation that no longer exists.

Hope we can continue speaking!
    Mizzrym

5. Juniorr

Juniorr Agnarr Guild Leader Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Continue to work on AAs, it does not meet our minimum requirement but Onna will contact you soon about what to do next.

6. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

How are the AA's coming? Sent you a discord request - accept and we can chat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.