New Warrior app

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Scrote, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scrote

Scrote New Member

Discord Handle (include digits): Scrotacles
    Character name: Scrotacles (rhymes with Hercules :))
    Class:warrior
    Level: 65
    Race: Troll
    Total AA: 175
    Notable Items:
    • Time geared, most of the elemental armor (Raex's) except for BP and one bracer (but I like my Bracer of Earthen Energy instead of Raex's)
    • Chestplate of Vindication
    • Hategiver
    • Ethereal Destroyer
    • Stone Etched War Sword 2h
    • Faceguard of Frenzy.
    • Still need a decent replacement for back [Loyalist Shield of Honor :( ], and could use upgrades for rings maybe, ranged item, maybe an earing (have pulsating emerald hoop and sigil earring of veracity) but overall I'm pretty happy.
    • Have epic but do not use it any longer.
    • w/ temp and virtue: HP - 10284, AC sword and board 816/713.
    Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid?
    • I live in California but am home most of the time (semi retired) so my time is flexible. I could raid 1-2 nights a week.
    How much experience do you have playing this class?
    • Been playing it since Agnarr came out, though back in 2000's I had a warrior I got up into the 50's. I've learned quite a bit about being a warrior from my most recent guild, Repetitive Delinquency.
    • I also have a 59 monk, 61'ish necro, 60 shm, and a cleric/mage in their 40's. My alts are probably all somewhat undergeared; they just get hand me downs or cheap baz purchases. Necro does have his Cabilis hat though, and SHM has epic. My toons have never been super wealthy.
    • SHM is 249 in alchemy
    Why do you want to join Faceless Empire?
    • Old guild sort of dried up and I was a bit burned out. Was grouping with Draila, Onna and Paablo in Kael today and we talked, sounds interesting.
    Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine):
    • Draila, Onna and Paablo but this was on my 42 warrior alt in Kael so not a lot of competence was shown :)
    • We did later group in Veksar with our alts and I dual boxed a cleric and mage (Bufonidae and Vitis)
    Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:
    • Raiding on Agnarr since it opened, mostly with Repetitive Delinquency, up through time. Killed Quarm only twice. Fully flagged on my main but not much on alts. Was on Phinny for a while, cannot remember the guild, but it self destructed, and back on Live raided up through pre-time on Fennin Ro with my Iksar SK (epic'd and Greenmist) Sleepers keyed on Agnarr
    Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters:
    • Tallon Zek, phase 4. It took us a while to figure out that the MTs could simply not really engage in DPS, they had to wait for their turn at MT because otherwise it was too easy to steal agro, and if that happened, we wiped. We ended up keeping the sequential tanks lined up, like bullets in a magazine, for swaps.
    Describe your personality:
    • I'm in my 50's. Quiet most of the time but not always. Pretty forgiving of almost anything short of a direct insult. Dry sense of humor. I like the social/chatting aspects of grouping (but during raids it's more serious, less chatting, more paying attention.) I don't mind adult humor, I engage in it sometimes [yes I swear], but I don't like people in guilds who are disrespectful/racist/sexist. If they are that way that's their business, I just don't want to hear about it :) Basically I try to get along but speak up when I feel I need to.
    Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ:
    • My various hobbies involve working with my hands: used to modify my vehicles, I also build plastic and resin models (scifi/horror/real life). I read quite a bit.
    Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why?
    • I do, but just because they're new. I liked the older Iksar models, but not so much the fatties. I can play with either really.

2. Scrote

Scrote New Member

Hmm, my anti-ist screed sounds a bit overly sensitive. I'm not that sensitive. My policy is generally not to discuss sex, politics, or religion in guild chat :)

3. Tupac

Tupac Member AGNARR MEMBER

So we have this guy Political....

Tegumiril and Foaming like this.
  4. Foaming

Foaming Professional Loot Whore & Resident Berniecrat OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

LOL. Yeah, just put Political on ignore and you'll be ok.

Tegumiril and Scrote like this.
  5. Scrote

Scrote New Member

LOL, I can do that :D

6. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Hey! Can you please give me the 4 numbers that appear after your discord name so I can send you a request? Thank you.

7. Scrote

Scrote New Member

Oh sorry, I didn't see those before. They are 4262.

8. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Discord request sent, please accept and we can discuss your application.

9. Scrote

Scrote New Member

Accepted.

10. Scrote

Scrote New Member

Onna, Winter always gets me down and it's hitting me rather hard right now, so I think it's best if I respectfully withdraw my application. I do hope to group with some of you on my alts out there as what I've done (in Veksar) was fun.

Merry Xmas to all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.