oh hai

Discussion in 'Pantheon Applications' started by Cur, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Cur

Cur New Member

PRF Official Forum Name: Curr
    PRF Pledge Level: Pathfinder
    Discord Handle: Cur#4500
    Projected Main Class (if known): Tank
    Time Zone: +10 GMT (Australian)

How much time will you be taking off from work/school/whatever when PRF launches?
    Two weeks or more if im able to accrue more leave.

How many hours a day will you be willing to play PRF during this time off? Are you willing to commit to playing in a static group?
    5am - 10pm and perhaps a bit later.

What's your expected PRF play time once your schedule returns to normal? How many nights a week will you be available to raid?
    5pm - 10pm after returning to work, but due to TZ differences i doubt i'd be able to raid with you

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)?
    Yes - to a certain extent due to timezone. I cant really respond to batphones if im at work, or it's a work night at 2am - but you have my full attention for the 50hrs on from friday night until midnight sunday.

If your pledge does not include testing access, do you plan to upgrade it to include testing? If so, which phase of testing do you expect to join?
    It has testing - Alpha.

Why do you want to join Faceless?
    from what i understand about you guy's is that we'd be a good fit.

Why should we accept you as a member?

No bullshit. I play seriously. I learn quickly. I don't fuck around. I am fully aware that i will most likely only qualify for social due to my timezone and hours of availability but that's all im after. Likeminded people I will be able to assist your late timezone peeps with xping and gearing during the "quiet time" of night when most have gone to bed (my primetime)

List the names of any Faceless members that will vouch for you (put N/A if none): N/A

Describe your raiding background.
    Nothing recently. The bulk of my raiding was back in 2004 - 2007. But there for every raid as Tank. Farmed for both sets of resist gear for hydraxis on my own. put in a lot of time listening / giving feedback when we were learning boss fights. very focused on the task at hand.

In which MMOs have you raided? Provide server and guild names, and list all content you have cleared. WoW Vanilla - TBC. Main tank / offtank. Forget the name for the bulk of vanilla but towards the end i joined Not Steamboat and was their offtank. Had to step down from raiding and take a break mid black temple due to family matters IRL. The good times of being unemployed and being able to play all day XD

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have participated and explain your role in those encounters.
    My brain hurts trying to think back to 2004 :| Been too long sorry.

Which aspect of PRF are you most excited about?
    The fact that it's focused around the elements of a MMORPG that seem to have been forgotten / swapped out with things that appeal to more of the mobile gamer / casual / instant gratification crowd. I want things to be hard. I want to die while trying, learn from my mistakes then win by working with others that do the same. It's the people that make the bulk of the game fun and the friendships / interactions you have with them in game.

Tell us a bit about the real life you.
    Computer nerd. work in IT. also have an invertebrate & reptile hobby. I think pub's are terrible because they smell like piss and are so noisy you cant hear the person next to you talking, that's why you grab some beer and come home and play games instead. Mostly deterred from playing current mmo's as they're shallow wastes of time and im slowly going insane because my entire life has revolved around gaming and it's getting to a point that there's barely anything out there that's worth playing due to how games have changed to suit the "wider audience"