Paul-60 Shadowknight

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Taledar, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taledar

Taledar New Member

Discord Handle (include digits):Taledar#2566
    Character name: Paul
    Class:Shadowknight
    Level:60
    Race:Ogre
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC:3144/3162/364
    Notable Items:SK Epic during early kunark
    Best trade skill and skill level (N/A if none):189smithing 192 Tailoring

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid? Almost all days except Mondays. Play times usually the afternoon-through whenever were tired Pacific Standard Time.

How much experience do you have playing this class?Have been Paul since day 1 on agarr, and have 47 days played.

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)? Most of the time, Mondays I'm not available at all.

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire? The leadership from Annihilation decided to come over together to get more end bosses down.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (If you do not know a member please contact Vash or Bloodvalor in game): Arachno, Zabb,Ezpk, Harkle, Rnjesus, Harkle,

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:Annihilated and we completed almost all content so far minus Veeshans Peak.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters: A lot of the encounters I usually am the initial aggro generation so my hardest encounter is pretty much every encounter where I can get 1 rounded as an SK before the Warrior successfulyl taunts.

Are you keyed for Sleepers Tomb? No

Describe your personality:I like to dick around a lot and have reasonably thick skin, but I will never start a feud in the world, but definitely don't want others walking over myself or my friends.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ: I live in California and am not politically correct.

How many cats do you have? 1/2 of one

Gregory likes this.
  2. Taledar

Taledar New Member

Cant find the edit, so my name is Paul, but apparently the : was right before the P on Paul so it made :p soooooooo yup that was on purpose don't doubt it.

3. Citidal

Citidal Member Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

I really like this app, not politically correct and has 1/2 a cat. Story time please.

4. Taledar

Taledar New Member

5. Ravanta Suffer

Ravanta Suffer Guest

Hey Paul, thanks for the slime blood of cazic thule....err, I mean the giant warrior helmets!

6. Taledar

Taledar New Member

Lol god damnit! Np

7. Taledar

Taledar New Member

Any update for Gregory, Zeitgeist, or myself by chance?

8. Vash

Vash Officer SELO MEMBER

Hi Paul, sorry for the delay, Discord friend request sent.

9. Inita

Inita Member

Isn't this the same Paul that tried to sell Slime Bloods forever and was camped at the Ritualist in CT for most of classic?

10. Vash

Vash Officer SELO MEMBER

Application withdrawn, chose to join Trucidation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.