Phlebiac 60 SK

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Phlebiac, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phlebiac

Phlebiac New Member AGNARR MEMBER

Discord Handle (include digits): Phlebiac#8790
    Character name: Phlebiac
    Class: Shadowknight
    Level:60
    Race:
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC: 3327HP/3362 Mana/ 408/506 AC
    Notable Items: Im in mostly groupable aquried items. Suit of Thurg quest armor, ID3 Focus/Burning Affliction3. Im decently geared outside of raid content.
    Best trade skill and skill level (N/A if none):
    I am not really working trade skills, been trying to get 60 and decent gear to app.
    Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid?
    Earliest I will be around on weeknights is 3:30PM PST. Weekends I will be available day and night. I start school again February two nights a week.
    How much experience do you have playing this class?
    I have a lot of experience in this class I would say, but with each expansion comes new challenges for me, I have never done Luclin or PoP within its respected timeline, so that will be super exciting for me.
    Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)?
    Yeah I am looking forward to it again actually.

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire?
    I have seen some familiar faces in this guild from Phinny TLP. Its the type of competitive and dicicplined raid encironment I like. This guild allows me to see content I have never seen before, and gets shit done in a timely fashion.
    Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (If you do not know a member please contact Vash in game):
    I played with Vash on phinny TLP in AoS. It was a great time in that guild, but I had to fall off the face of everquest because of school.
    Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:
    As mentioned above, I was on Phinny TLP guilded in AoS, I was with them on that server from classic to end of velious when I had to focus more on school and give up on that EQ life. Prior to playing on phinny I did play a little bit of live, after a long break, I started playing around Seeds of destruction expansion. I also played on p99, was on that server for like 6 damn years.
    Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters:
    Within classic to velious there were not many challenging raid encounters that required my respected class to do anything too noteworthy, a little help with positioning and pulling, but mostly I was DPSing, and damn near high on that parse list every encounter, but I also was way better geared then I am now. I have extremely familiar with my class role up to velious content with every encounter. I am looking forward to Luclin and PoP content which allows me to be more engaged in the encounters. Nonetheless i'm very tentative to details and follow instructions clearly, as well come prepared for every encounter.
    Are you keyed for Sleepers Tomb?
    No
    Describe your personality:
    As cliche as it is, I'm really just a laid back guy. I easily make friends with almost everyone I come encounter with. This is my main hobby mostly, so I'm looking to join up with fellow players that have the same like minded mentality.
    Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ:
    I currently live with my girlfriend, we just purchased our first home together. I am a pipe fitter by trade, I am a heavy equipment operator, I basically lay pipe for a living. I go to school part time. EQ is my main hobby, I had to take a break from it for a bit while we closed escrow and I focused on school. When I am not playing EQ, I'm in my home gym, or I ride my Harley around town, camping with my girl, hiking etc. I was a Kenpo student for a while but took a break from training as well, need to get back on that.
    Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why?
    Hell no.

2. Cukernaut

Cukernaut Member SELO MEMBER

I recognize that name :) twochainz here I’m maining my sk here. Vash here is not phinny Vash, but there are a few of us here and everyone else is good people. You can put me down as a reference :)

Nice seeing familiar face. From my recollection phlebiac was a solid raider with good ra and performance, low drama as well.also congrats on your house

3. Phlebiac

Hey dude! Yeah I didn't know if it was him or not, I saw you in game didn't know if that was you or not either lol. Hope to catch up with you man, looking to get back into the groove of things.

4. Phlebiac

Also no flipping idea why my girls name is popping up as my forum name either

5. Foaming

Foaming Professional Loot Whore & Resident Berniecrat OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why?
    Hell no.

First reasonable app we've had in weeks.

Cukernaut likes this.
  6. Cukernaut

Help me convince Taladir to come back too phlebiac lol

7. Cukernaut

“I basically lay pipe for a living”

Do you use luclin models “hell no”

Second that hahaha

8. Sieger

Sieger Active Member Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Discord friend request sent.

9. Sieger

Sieger Active Member Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Caught Phlebiac online and had a chat with him, sounds like he's an experienced player with the right mindset for Faceless.

Welcome to the Empire!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.