quseios application (Denied)

Discussion in 'Pantheon Applications' started by quseio, May 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quseio

quseio New Member

------ Template Starts Here ------
    Character name:
    Class:probably summoner
    Level:
    Race:
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC:

What is your estimated play time during the weeks immediately following Pantheon launch?i i do not work atm so as much as i want or can stand

Have you already pledged to Pantheon for beta/alpha access? If not, do you plan to?yes

Why do you want to join Faceless?
    dont want to start pantheon alone and have people to talk to

Please list the names of any Faceless members that will vouch for you (put N/A if none): uh sinvex i guess we talked

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously: eq up to alaris finished anguish never finished crystallos got stuck on the boss

What is your Discord handle, if you have one?

Describe the most challenging raid encounters you have been an active participant in and your role in those encounters:hmmm sendaii is 2 hours of controlled chaos and explosions i loved it omm, and keryfrym in crystallos i was always a mage mostly dps but my pet ended up tanking and saveing raid mob more than a few times

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with Pantheon: i like to read play shining force yuyuhakusho is my fave anime

------ Template Ends Here ------

2. Shucklighter

Shucklighter Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Re: quseios application

<t>This isn't much of an application. We're not looking to fill up with random people and we're not going to consider half-assed applications. We can't see firsthand how you play PRF at this time, but we're still going to be very selective. We only want the best.</t>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.