Recruiting

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Shucklighter, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shucklighter

Shucklighter Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Faceless Empire is now recruiting most classes. Please check the recruiting levels below and read through the process before contacting Shucklighter (Lawman/Haliax/Lews/Badeye in game, Shucklighter#2883 on Discord). Please do not bother the other officers. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU ARE LEVEL 60.

Bard - High
    Cleric - Medium
    Shadow Knight - Medium
    Druid - Medium
    Enchanter - Medium
    Monk - Medium
    Necromancer - Medium
    Paladin - High
    Ranger - Medium
    Rogue - Medium
    Shaman - High
    Mage - High
    Warrior -Medium
    Wizard - Medium

High means we are actively seeking to add top members of this class to our raid force.

Medium means we have reasonable numbers for this class, but we'd like to add more.

Low means we're nearing capacity for this class, but are still open to adding dynamic players who play this class.

Closed means no members of this class will be admitted to the guild.
    *****NOTE: Those who consistently play between 2A and 6A Eastern may ignore these recruiting levels and apply as any class.*****

ADMISSIONS PROCESS

I. Chat with Recruiting Officer<i></i>

The Applicant will contact a Recruiting Officer.  Assuming Recruiting is open for the Applicant's class, the Recruiting Officer will schedule an informal chat with the Applicant at the convenience of the Recruiting Officer.  The Recruiting Officer will use this chat to determine whether or not the Applicant is a potential fit for the Guild.

II. Full Member Voucher<i></i>

The Applicant will find a Full Member willing to vouch that he/she has grouped with the Applicant and feels the Applicant plays his/her class effectively.

III. Formal Application<i></i>

The Applicant will post a formal application in the Official Guild Forums.

IV. Probationary Membership<i></i>

At the discretion of the Recruiting Officer, the application will be approved and the Applicant will proceed into a Probationary Membership period of 14 days.  The Probationary Membership may be terminated without due process at any time during this period.  The Probationary Member will earn DKP at the normal rate during this period, and will be able to bid on items, but cannot win an item over a Full Member's Main, Second Main, or Box.

V. Full Member<i></i>

At the end of the 14 days, the Officers will decide to either promote the Probationary Member to Full Member, or to terminate the membership entirely. The Officers may decide to extend the Probationary Membership due to extenuating circumstances, but this will be unusual.

*****Friends & Family Status - This is just as it seems. It's sort of an honorary membership for friends and family of the guild. Friends & Family members do not have the privileges of Full Members, or even those of Probationary Members. Friends & Family Members earn DKP at the normal rate, but cannot win an item over a Full Member's Main, Second Main, or Box, or over a Probationary Member. Friends & Family Members who were in the guild before Agnarr launch may be waived up to Full Member status upon reaching maximum level and showing a dedication to raiding. Friends & Family Members who have joined the guild since the Agnarr launch will be required to submit a formal application if they wish to become Full Members.

When you are ready to submit an application, please create a new thread in the forum. The title of the thread should be formatted thusly: Name - Class. Copy and Paste the template below and complete all fields. Don't be a newb and copy 'Template Starts Here' or 'Template Ends Here'.

------ Template Starts Here ------
    Discord Handle:
    Character name:
    Class:
    Level:
    Race:
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC:
    Best Item:
    Best trade skill and skill level (N/A if none):

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid?

What do you like best about your class? How much experience do you have playing this class?

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)?

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire?

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (must have at least one):

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters:

Are you keyed for Veeshan's Peak? If not, which pieces do you still need?

Describe your personality:

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ:

How many cats do you have?

------ Template Ends Here ------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.