Relek 65 Warrior

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Relek, Aug 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relek

Relek New Member AGNARR MEMBER

Discord Handle (include digits): Relek 3384
    Character name: Relek
    Class: Warrior
    Level: 65
    Race: Ogre
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC: 9030 Hps / AC 880
    Total AA: 353
    Notable Items: DBoW, Raex BP, Greaves of Furious Might, Cord of Temporal Weavings , Shuriken of Eternity, Cloak of Retribution , Raex Helm, Arms, bracer and gloves.
    Best trade skill and skill level (N/A if none): Baking 278, Brewing 248.

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid? Pretty much anytime, however, Sundays will be tough for me in the near future.

How much experience do you have playing this class? I started playing as a Warrior since 1999 on Povar server in which merged to Xev, and then to Druzzil Ro. I played up until level 85 and up to the Underfoot Expansion.

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)? Yes

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire? Your reputation on this server is superb. I also participated in the open VT raids in the last two weeks. I was able to see first hand how you guys raid, and I was very impressed. In addition, I think your raid schedule will fit my play times very well.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine): I was guilded with Greasymits for a short time a little while back. Also, raiding with some FE members in the last two open VT raids and I have been chatting with Himlop a little in the last couple days.

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously: I have raided everything from Classic to Underfoot. My first real Guild was Altera Vita. I was with them until we server merged with Druzzil Ro. I then joined Pravus Mortis.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters: The most memorable encounter for me would probably be the Two Gods in Solteris. The entire zone was actually a real challenge. We were the first guild on the server to beat it so it was pretty exciting. My role was an Officer and also Co Raid leader.

Describe your personality: I am pretty laid back, and have a pretty good sense of humor.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ: I like to surf, golf and mountain bike.

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why? I do except on one of my computers that is older. I guess I just got used to them way back when.

2. Relek

Relek New Member AGNARR MEMBER

Oops sorry I forgot.. On this server I have been with Mess formally known as Venerate Inc for about the last year.

3. Foaming

Foaming Professional Loot Whore & Resident Berniecrat OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Thanks for the app, man! I'm glad my master plan of getting recruits via the open VT raids paid off!

Relek has been on the last two VT runs. Tanked bosses without issue (docking points for taunting off Kimmdir) and I always see him with a trash mob when I cycle through to get stuff off healers. Will be a great addition to us. He put in an app despite the twins' banter and Corro/Undeniable so he will fit in!

4. Thez

Thez New Member AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Knowing (who to mute in discord) is half the battle; glad to see your app, Relek

Foaming likes this.
  5. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Discord friend request sent, accept and we can discuss your application.

6. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Trial invite extended - welcome to the Empire!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.