Remodan

Discussion in 'Pantheon Applications' started by Remodan, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Remodan

Remodan New Member

Character name: Remodan
    Class: Likely a DPS/Hybrid class
    Level:
    Race:
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC:

What is your estimated play time during the weeks immediately following Pantheon launch?
    I usually play about 5+ hours a day on weekdays, a good bit more on weekends

Have you already pledged to Pantheon for beta/alpha access? If not, do you plan to?
    No, I would like to but money is tight right now so $100 for Beta is hard to swing.

Why do you want to join Faceless?
    I have heard the guild name and seen the accomplishments that have been made. Also hoping to join you guys for Agnarr, so it would be good to go into pantheon with familiar faces.

Please list the names of any Faceless members that will vouch for you (put N/A if none):
    N/A

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:
    Raided all WoW content except the latest expansion, All DAoC content, Rift, FFXIV, Early EQ, and many others. Spent a good amount of time as a raid leader in my DAoC and WoW days.

Why should we choose you over others that play your class?
    I am a dedicated player and strive to be the best at what I do.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters you have been an active participant in and your role in those encounters:
    I would say Yogg-Saron in WoW. I was the raid leader and the main tank and my guild had spent a long time working on that fight and got the server first kill for him.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with Pantheon:
    Something about me that has nothing to with pantheon is the fact that these questions usually make me think for a good 5 minutes before I end up just putting something lame.

2. Shucklighter

Shucklighter Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Sorry for the delay, Remodan. Please find me @Shucklighter#2883 on Discord if you're still interested.