Saladori's application

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Saladori, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Saladori

Saladori New Member

Discord Handle (include digits):Saladori
    Character name:Saladori
    Class: Enchanter
    Level: 65
    Race: High Elf
    Total AA: 230
    Notable Items: Serpent of Vindication, Romar's Pantaloons of Visions

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid?
    I play four to eight hours a day
    How much experience do you have playing this class?
    two months worth of game play
    Why do you want to join Faceless Empire?
    Their raid schedule works best for my schedule and the community is the level of experience I want to surround myself around.
    Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine):
    Paablo and Ohnoh
    Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:
    I am extremely new to EQ but I'd love to be able to explore the older raids with people who know what they are doing.
    Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters:
    Up until now i would have to say Bertoxxulous, I had to cc ads while making sure that the tank had a rune on him the entire time because we were light on healers.
    Describe your personality:
    pretty easy going, curious about learning the game and quick witted.
    Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ:
    I'm an amateur disc golf player, when i was twenty-one i traveled the south doing disaster relief with americorps and I have an hundred and fifteen pound american bulldog.
    Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why?
    I don't.

Ohnoh likes this.
  2. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Hello there Saladori - if you look under your name in discord you will see four digits - I need those numbers as well as your username to send you a friend request so we can go through your application. Please reply with your full discord handle so we can move forward.

3. Tegumiril

Tegumiril Member AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER