Shwarlord - 60 Warrior

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Shwarlord, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shwarlord

Shwarlord New Member

Discord Handle (include digits): Shweet#3648
    Character name: Shwarlord
    Class: Warrior
    Level: 60
    Race: Reincarnation of The Warlord. Gnome
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC: 3845 // 442 (Dual Redblades)
    Notable Items: Shield of the Immaculate / Blazing Bracers and Vambracers / Antonian Javelin (favorite)
    Best trade skill and skill level (N/A if none): N/A - Alchemy on the horizon for my shaman.

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid?
    I am EST timezone, but hours will be a bit more focused on the PST (latenight) schedule. Available 4+ nights a week at various times depending on work.

How much experience do you have playing this class?
    Have raided warrior on p99 through Velious. Very familiar with warrior in raiding environment

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)? Yep

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire?
    Interested in focusing my playtime from small group things to raiding.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (If you do not know a member please contact Vash in game): Jebantik

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:
    Live: (Wizard) Inner Circle - Raided through pop for server first quarm.
    Machin Shin - Raided through TSS with this guild as second on the server.
    P99: (Enchanter) Rampage - Was an app during their waking the sleeper/exodus the server.
    Awakened - Joined after Rampage broke up and reformed under this umbrella with members that stayed.
    (Warrior) Aftermath - Raided with AM on my Warrior doing every velious mob outside of sleepers.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters:
    Coirnav on live was a lot of fun as a wizard. One of the few times getting to AEblast...and in water..mmmmm. P99 was a bit different in "challenging" as most warriors were just carrying around large amounts of consumables for aggro, and using them properly to tankswap/speedbump.

Are you keyed for Sleepers Tomb?
    No.

Describe your personality:
    Problem solver, I know EQ has been beaten to death and everyone has "the way" to play worked out. I think there's always room for improvement or looking at utilizing different abilities/characters to better handle an encounter.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ: New father! Love cooking/learning about cooking.

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why? No, ewww. How does one get sweet custom helm graphics with those monstrosities on? Have you seen the gnome goggles? Would gladly trade multiple krono to make all of my helmets custom.

2. Ravanta Suffer

Ravanta Suffer Guest

Hello, fellow fashionquester!

You can make this work if you can use an illusion (such as guise of the deceiver or a potion) that you have luclin models enabled. If you change to the race that has luclin models enabled, and re-equip the custom helm, what should happen is when you click off the illusion from the luclin models enabled race, your character should have the custom helm visible to not only yourself, but for other people.

Just like with using skel-form to make it look like you are wearing one robe vs. another, you have to do this every time you zone.

Shwarlord likes this.
  3. Jebantik

Jebantik New Member

Shwarlord is good people. Played with him on p99, been talking to him since server launch here. Can vouch for his skills.

4. Shwarlord

Shwarlord New Member

Nice!! No custom helm currently as i've been living in WTOV hoping for plate pieces other than boots/bracer/gloves. I just cannot roleplay a reincarnation of the warlord and not wear His blue armor..ya know? What if you don't use any luclin models? Will skeleton work, or do you have to have a model that shows visible armor pieces?

5. Ravanta Suffer

Ravanta Suffer Guest

As I have read it, the issue with custom helms being visible to other players when you are using a classic model, requires you to change to a race that has luclin models enabled. I'm not 100% certain on the skeleton thing. If memory serves, at one point skeletons were based on the human male model in the game settings, but that might not be true any longer, since the skeleton model was changed a while back. I'm guessing that the human male setting for skeletons no longer applies.

6. Shwarlord

Shwarlord New Member

Well, that sounds like a bummer...99% of luclin models are pretty atrocious (imo). Chicksar is neat because you get to bypass needing the custom helm for croissant-head....I appreciate the infos will definitely get to fashion-testing once I end up scoring a plate helm from WTOV (if ever). That place is an endless stream of plate gloves, and bracers =(.

7. Cukernaut

Cukernaut Member SELO MEMBER

Wait, is this really a gnome warrior that hates new models? Is he the chosen one?

8. Vash

Vash Officer SELO MEMBER

Hi Shwarlored, Discord friend request sent.

9. Gain

Gain New Member

Who was your war on P99?

10. Shwarlord

Shwarlord New Member

The very same sir.

11. Foaming

Foaming Professional Loot Whore & Resident Berniecrat OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

When exactly did you join Machin Shin? I was an Officer in MS during PoP.

12. Shwarlord

Shwarlord New Member

Fairly sure it was during GoD that I joined MS. Inner circle had died off and I had taken a month or two break and came back. Very long time ago so it may have been later but I remember getting the custom cowl graphic out of Qvic for my wizard and being thrilled. Was one of my first loots I got with MS.

13. Foaming

Foaming Professional Loot Whore & Resident Berniecrat OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Ah, I had moved onto WoW by that period.

14. candyman

candyman Active Member AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

What's your credit score?

15. Vash

Vash Officer SELO MEMBER

Approved, welcome to Faceless Empire

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.