Simo Somi Application

Discussion in 'Pantheon Applications' started by SimoSomi, Apr 28, 2017.

1. SimoSomi

SimoSomi New Member

Character name: Simo Somi
    Class: DL/Nec
    Level:0
    Race: Depends on racial
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC: Zero at this time

What is your estimated play time during the weeks immediately following Pantheon launch?
    During the initial launch of RotF, I will have two weeks off from work. I will at minimum be putting in 10 hours per day for the time period of the two weeks. I will be working with the set group assigned to be as efficient and productive as possible during play.

Have you already pledged to Pantheon for beta/alpha access? If not, do you plan to?
    After the last stream I will begin my donation pledges now. I was waiting for the right time, and I feel its now.

Why do you want to join Faceless?
    Content efficiently over content eventually. I live by this quote when it comes to gaming. I will be giving my best self when it comes to launch and all through the life of the game. I demand excellence from myself and my peers.

Please list the names of any Faceless members that will vouch for you (put N/A if none):
    N/A at this time. I heard from you guys through FoH/Rerolled. I am willing to come in and talk with anybody if needed.

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:
    1. Everquest was a game I was a touch too young to be competitive in when it launched. I watched my uncle for years play his Wizard in the guild Afterlife. I put this down as raid experience because I learned from a young age what it takes mentally, emotionally, and physically to be the best.

2. World of Warcraft. 2004-present.
    A. Vanilla. Server first guild on Detheroc called Imperial Order. Cleared through naxx minus KT.
    B. Burning Crusade. IO broke off and a healthy amount of us became WAKA (we are kinda awesome). Cleared through MURU pre nerf.
    C. Wrath of the Lich King. During Wotlk I raided with a US 18th guild named Raiding Rainbows on Illidan (PVP). We were US 18th at the time of
    progression. LoD when it was current.
    D. Cataclysm . Was with the guild Farm Status and cleared through Deathwing heroic. Was a warrior tank and tanked bloods for spine. Server 3rd at this
    time.
    E.Mist of Pandaria. Took is easy during this xpac. Cleared Garrosh current.
    F. Warlords of Draenor. 13/13mythic HFC killing Archimonde pre nerf.
    G. Legion. I have been taking it fairly easy with this xpac. Clearing EN mythic and am current 10/10H nighthold.

3. StarWars the Old Republic. Was in the US 1st/2nd guild Nerf Dialogue as a raidlead/officer. Obtained US 1st SoA hardmode mount (World 2nd)

Why should we choose you over others that play your class?
    Once more information is out about the classes, I will be heavily involved with education and sims regarding my class. I have always been a min/maxer when it comes to dps/tank. We are only as strong as our weakest link, and I refuse to let that ever be me.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters you have been an active participant in and your role in those encounters:
    Pre nerf Heroic Lich King. This encounter has always been my top encounter for rewarding/difficult content. I was the add tank during this encounter.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with Pantheon: 30 year old guy with a wife and a dog. I do some streaming and plan on being a heavy streamer for the foreseeable future. I enjoy scotch . Ardbeg 10 is my budget friendly go to.

2. Shucklighter

Shucklighter Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Fuck yeah, dude! Ardbeg 10 and Laphroaig 10 are what I drink. I should approve you just for that. Please find me @Shucklighter#2883 on Discord.

3. Shucklighter

Shucklighter Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Approved. Welcome Simo.