Splendid 65 Paladin 119 AA

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Splendid, Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Splendid

Splendid New Member

CURRENT APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS:
    Level 65
    75 Total AA

We ask that you've hit these metrics before joining Faceless, we're the top guild on the server and believe you need to have put a certain amount of work into your character before focusing on raiding at this level.

Discord Handle (include digits): Blacknblood86
    Character name: Splendid
    Class: Paladin
    Level:65
    Race:High Elf
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC: 5790 HP/600AC/5405 mana
    Total AA: 119
    Notable Items: Spear of Fire/Jaylias vailant chestplate/legs/arms/bracers/gaunts/Knights gleaming Mace/Large chunk of ent bark/ Visor of Endless Sight
    Best trade skill and skill level (N/A if none): N/A

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid?
    I am generally available to raid evenings (unless I get put on turn crew). Anytime from 6:30 EST on I am usually home by. My schedule is pretty flexible for being around any day that raids are happening.

How much experience do you have playing this class?
    Experience on the paladin is limited. My main experience has been rogue and warrior/shaman combo back on TM server during live. Wanted to try something new and am enjoying the paladin thus far!

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)?
    Yes I am willing!

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire?
    I am looking to join Faceless Empire to see content I missed out when I left the game during college. I was never able to make it PoTime due to college classes and real life at the time. I am not looking to just get geared. I am looking forward to the content and raiding end game!

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine): Himlop

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:
    The most notable guild I was in, was back on TM server. I was a rogue named Stabbr in the guild Enlightened Dark, then after server merger I was in Cats in Hats, but never progressed with the guild. I Have done ssraa,vt, and most of the elemental zones besides Plane of Time while i was with Enlightened Dark.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters:
    Most challenging encounters I current remember were the Fennin Ro, and plane of fire bosses as that was the last content I raided before having to leave game for college. My role was to stab things and just follow directions in raid chat (as the era of vent and discord had not entered the realm yet)

Describe your personality:
    I am very laid back and quiet. Takes a lot to get under my skin, but I love joking around with people once I get comfortable and they get comfortable with me.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ:
    I enjoy spending free time at my lake house fishing or boating with my two sons. We also are working on building a 67 chevelle ss.

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why? Negative, Classic models always!

2. Splendid

Splendid New Member

blacknblood86#5425

sorry about that for the digits behind.

3. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Trial invite extended....welcome to the Empire!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.