Twigolian 65 Druid

Discussion in 'Everquest Applications' started by Twigolian, Sep 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twigolian

Twigolian New Member APPLICANT

Discord Handle (include digits):Twigolian#6063
    Character name:Twigolian
    Class:Druid
    Level:65
    Race:Woodelf
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC: 5500hp/7100mana/439ac
    Total AA:107
    Notable Items: multiple elemental pieces, shield of ssra
    Best trade skill and skill level (N/A if none): n/a

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid? typically play in the evenings during the week and morning hours on the weekends. 3 nights a week to raid.

How much experience do you have playing this class? first char made on agnarr and raided up to time.

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)?

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire? mostly for raiding.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine): Badzerker/Shayner

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously: played eq when it was first released, raided up to elemental planes, now I've raided up to time with coming back to agnarr. I've been in endorphin/end apocalypse/charge the lair as a raider.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters: the time raids were challenging just because I had never raided time until Agnarr. I've played a Druid and SK through time raids so I have an understanding of the encounters as an offtank and healer/caster.

Describe your personality: I'm laid back and easy going, nothing really upsets me. Pretty quiet in discord.

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ: I work in a cardiac cath lab and I just had my first baby boy.

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why? yes, I prefer the new models.

2. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER MEMBER

Discord friend request sent - accept and we can discuss your application.

3. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER MEMBER

Trial membership extended - welcome to the Empire!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.