Urru, 65 Magician

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Urru, Dec 9, 2018.

?

Pineapple on pizza?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Urru

Urru New Member

Discord Handle (include digits):
    Character name: Urru (if you spell it backwards, it spells 'urrU')
    Class: Magician
    Level: 65
    Race: drow
    Total AA: 40
    Notable Items: Veteran's Battle Charm, Bracer of Gnoll Hides

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid?
    -Weekends, primarily. I often play in the evenings too after class. Presently in grad school. This was known when I was invited to the guild and was told it would not be a problem (see Fontaine)

How much experience do you have playing this class?
    -The class is relatively new to me (compared to what you all likely know about your classes), but it's not particularly hard.

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire?
    -I was invited by Fontaine while leveling because he thought I'd be a good addition. The people seem fun and supportive.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine):
    -Fontaine/Gambles/Curative

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:
    -Most of my raiding experience comes from WoW where I used to do a lot of cutting edge mythic progression. Mained a holy priest. BfA killed wow for me.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters:
    -Avatar of war back during Velious. I was a bard at the time. It wasn't so much hard as it was mind numblingly long and boring as the guild I was with at the time didn't quite have the numbers, so it was an extra long fight.
    Describe your personality:
    -Snarky

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ:
    -I'm presently in grad school getting my msw. I have an internship where I work in a partial hospitalization adult mood and anxiety unit. Despite my snark, I'm training to become a therapist.

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why?
    -For the ladies ;) ;) ;)

2. Urru

Urru New Member

oh, discord handle: Saint#9276, nickname in discord is Urru

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.