Wizard App

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Nezbit, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nezbit

Nezbit New Member AGNARR MEMBER

Discord Handle (include digits): Nezbit#7543
    Character name: Milberry
    Class: Wizard
    Level: 65
    Race: Gnome
    Total AA: 338

Notable Items:
    Mana Robe, Fungi Stick, 40% fire aug, Evocation aug. Mostly elemental gear.

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid?
    Availability is Tuesdays for my wizzy. I guess thursdays as well possibly.

How much experience do you have playing this class?
    Played dual wizard way back when kunark was the current xp, and the were part of box crew til gates. Got an epic wiz on p99.

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire?
    Just looking to raid on my wiz for fun, it's on a seperate account and I never use it for anything anymore so able to do time/ldons etc. Normally 12box, but I enjoy just relaxing with a single character too.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine):
    Tupac, Wuggan, chatted with Foaming and thracian a bit as well as Juniorr. I think Nitsuu or Nitsude was in faceless, played with him on p99. Any peeps from FoH p99 might remember me as Fangor (shaman) from Venerate.

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously:
    Basically... Ultima Online > Eq > wow > Hiatus > p99 > Agnarr

Can't remember the name of any guilds back during classic, but was in Eternal Advocates / Agony (Vazaelle server) at some point during pop era. No super hardcore guilds.

On p99 was in Venerate, which merged with FoH99 to form Flames of Reverence here on Agnarr.

Was one of the early multiboxers starting first 2nd box in kunark iirc which I built up to a 6box and was most active active during PoP/Gates. Did some shaman 5boxing in WoW. Quit MMOs for a long time eventually came back to EQ on project 1999 a few years back, then came to agnar at the end of Luclin.

I have no EQ experience past gates of discord.

FoR is my main guild, but I have a druid I play for fun with DSR mostly on their sunday time raid. Apping for my wizard here to have something to raid on tuesdays.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters:
    Probably back in planes of power era where my box setup was War Clr Dru Enc Wiz Wiz, playing that setup in time raids or maybe rathe council. Main tanking, participating in CH chain, nuking etc all at same time. I box more now but also have a lot more experience and better setup controls to manage it all so it's not so hectic.

Describe your personality:
    Chill gaming nerd

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ:
    Umm.. I live in Indiana?

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why?
    NO

2. Nezbit

Nezbit New Member AGNARR MEMBER

err.. Scratch thursday availability, meant Fridays.

3. Foaming

Foaming Professional Loot Whore & Resident Berniecrat OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Love that strong "NO" for Luclin models.

4. Tupac

Tupac Member AGNARR MEMBER

Nezbit is a great player and very chill dude. It would be a great addition to the raid force.

5. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Discord request sent, accept and we can discuss your application.

6. Sigurd

Sigurd Member AGNARR MEMBER

"Umm.. I live in Indiana?"

DO YOU GENCON!@?

7. Onna

Onna Raid Baby Wrangler Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

Trial invite extended, welcome to the Empire!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.