Yeuo

Discussion in 'Pantheon Applications' started by Yeuo, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Yeuo

Yeuo New Member

------ Template Starts Here ------
    Character name:Yeuo
    Class:Not sure yet, probably more than one, maybe a Paladin to start with? I like to be able to tank, or their version of the shadowknight, Direlord?
    Level:N/A
    Race:N/A
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC:42!

What is your estimated play time during the weeks immediately following Pantheon launch? As much as I can!

Have you already pledged to Pantheon for beta/alpha access? If not, do you plan to? I have, and I plan to continue until I get the 1000$ pack :)

Why do you want to join Faceless?

I want to raid and be able to clear everything, even better if it's first, I love competition, keeps me motivated all the time :)

Please list the names of any Faceless members that will vouch for you (put N/A if none): N/A

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously: I have been raiding ever since I got a toon max level in a game, I was only 10 years old during the day of everquest so I didn't got a chance there, but I did raid in wow then, I have done all the raid up until the one that were release in cataclysm in wow, then I did those in rift, until now, I also did some a little in everquest on private server mostly
    Wow vanilla : All raid cleared, not at current level
    Burning Crusade: All raid cleared ( Sunwell not at current level )
    Wrath of the Lich King : All cleared
    Cataclysm : cleared everything but Cho gall and the two dragon Onyxian and Nefarian ( I think it was his name) in 10 man, didn't really do 25 man then I stopped

Rift: All of it But Laethys and Maelforge in Infernal Dawn and Mind of Madness at current level

Why should we choose you over others that play your class?
    I'll have access during the Pre Alpha, I will have a good knowledge of the game already, and I have a long experience with mmo ( around 16 years) and I will always be motivated to push content! I'm used to raid at 2/3 am in the morning since I play on US server from France, so logging at odd hours isn't a problem for me

Describe the most challenging raid encounters you have been an active participant in and your role in those encounters:
    Binding of blood maelforge or Akylios during the Intrepid Hammerknell I believe was/were the most challenging, I was playing Oracle ( support)

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with Pantheon:
    I like to read and write and I want to be a writer, I have health problem at the moment so I mostly stay at home or try to do some volunteering, I love to help as well, I'm also currently playing P99 because pretty much other mmo are kind of boring and don't have any real difficulty. This is where I have the most fun and where one of the btest gaming community is imo!
    ------ Template Ends Here ------

2. Shucklighter

Shucklighter Member MEMBER

Hello Yeuo. Please find me @Shucklighter on Discord.

3. Yeuo

Yeuo New Member

Don't we need the four digit number to enter in contact with you? I'm having trouble finding you D:
    Mine is Yeuo#2574

4. Shucklighter

Hmmm, good point. Thanks. Sent you a request.

5. Shucklighter

Welcome to the guild, Yeuo.