Zhulauk 63 shaman

Discussion in 'Agnarr Applications' started by Zhulauk, Oct 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zhulauk

Zhulauk New Member

Discord Handle (include digits): malfowler#9804
    Character name: Zhulauk
    Class: Shaman
    Level: 63
    Race: Ogre
    UNBUFFED HP/MANA/AC:
    Total AA: 6
    Notable Items: Ornate pieces
    Best trade skill and skill level (N/A if none): baking, fishing, alchemy and brewing all around 150

Describe your play time. Which hours are you generally able to play and how many nights a week are you generally available to raid? I'm from Sydney so I generally play during the off hours I can raid 7 nights a week.

How much experience do you have playing this class? I have a 95 shaman on Bertox, a 85 shaman on Bertox and a 60 shaman on Phinigel.

Are you willing to participate in a mobilization system (Batphone)? Lol sure

Why do you want to join Faceless Empire? I want too join Faceless empire because I'm looking for a guild which is hardcore especially a guild which is able too do things during my playtimes or at a later time If your a US player.

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (if you don't know any that is fine): Tupac/Wizpac

Describe your raiding background, include notable guilds you've been a member of and all content you have raided previously: I've raided everything up too the Darkened Sea and afew TBM raids I haven't really found a guild other Order of the Ancient Dragon on Bertox which suites my playtimes, I currently have a app bard in Good Tidings but their raids to early for me, I've raided all the raids up too LDoN hundreds of times however I've never raided LDoN.

Describe the most challenging raid encounters in which you have actively participated and describe your role in those encounters: SoD/Underfoot and HoT raids I played a necro and druid and RoF raids I played a warrior druid and necro. I also played a druid warrior and necro for EoK raids and I've played a necro for TBM raids. Most challenging raid. I raided a warrior a lot usually as backup tank for many expansions until I raided as a main necro and then I switched over too druid. Since then I've just been playing the group game. Before SoD I raided on the warrior up too and including DoN.

Describe your personality: I'm a bad boy

Tell us something about yourself that has nothing to do with EQ: I'm from Australia

Do you play with Luclin models? If yes, why? Yes I like the idea of having them on for mounts.

2. Zhulauk

Zhulauk New Member

I'll also add that I have 4 accounts and 2 PC's, I play sub 2 accounts for Agnarr and have 12ish 55+ toons.

3. Zhulauk

Zhulauk New Member

I play alts when I'm not guilded as I have no interest in max level.

P.S. Sorry for not being max level but I'm always on, can get It easy and have a high interest in helping guildy's accounts out not just one max toon hence why possibly might be why I like to play on Agnarr.

4. Juniorr

Juniorr Agnarr Guild Leader Staff Member OFFICER AGNARR MEMBER SELO MEMBER

5. Tupac

Tupac Member AGNARR MEMBER

Political needs a sidekick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.